Why do guys shout at girls?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Tell him to piss off, next time lol.
    If someone did that to me, they'd be in hospital with a broken arm rn :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orbital rising)
    to get attention
    are they stupid catcalling doesnt work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    I wish I'd stood up for myself !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Same, I wouldn't stand for that shite. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Same, I wouldn't stand for that shite. :rofl:
    What would you actually do in that situation then (for next time lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tea2345)
    are they stupid catcalling doesnt work
    You did respond to my comment though. So how u doin gurl? :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm quite petite and blonde which I HATE as guys just immediately assume I'm stupid as but I'm not at all !!! So that's probably why
    Make yourself ugly , problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    You did respond to my comment though. So how u doin gurl? :creep:
    AHAHA that was smooth well done😂 I'm acc doing okay how about u😉

ReputationRep:
    What would you actually do in that situation then (for next time lol)
    Punch the p****. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Punch the p****. :rofl:
    RIght.... don't think that's gonna happen😂

ReputationRep:
    RIght.... don't think that's gonna happen😂
    Do it

ReputationRep:
    AHAHA that was smooth well done😂 I'm acc doing okay how about u😉
    I try my best to be Mr Smooth. I am doing well thank you. How are your pre-med studies going?

ReputationRep:
    I try my best to be Mr Smooth. I am doing well thank you. How are your pre-med studies going?
    Oo how do you know that😂 Pro stalker over here ahaha ! I've just started year 12 so sorting out volunteering etc got some work experience booked in during feb half term so superhappy😊 Are you still at school?

I 100% dont do that:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any guy who isn't 12 mentally wouldn't do that and would have some respect for a woman. End of the day, it's all about how you're raised. That said, most people these days are barely raised at all.

ReputationRep:
    Oo how do you know that😂 Pro stalker over here ahaha ! I've just started year 12 so sorting out volunteering etc got some work experience booked in during feb half term so superhappy😊 Are you still at school?
    I'm a first year uni student studying computer science. You may remember me from every hacking film ever. :cyber: I'm glad you're superhappy.

You are actually a tea-drinking aspiring medic? That was a lucky guess. I do impress myself from time to time. :creep:

ReputationRep:
    We don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year uni student studying computer science. You may remember me from every hacking film ever. :cyber: I'm glad you're superhappy.

You are actually a tea-drinking aspiring medic? That was a lucky guess. I do impress myself from time to time. :creep:
    Agh cool! What uni do you go to? I have no idea what uni I want to go to yet😂 Maybe Cambridge if my a levels turn out as well as my gcses lol

And yes i am my lucky guess!! Idk why my tsr user is tea😂 I made it during exams I think - a stressful time when I drank A LOT of tea ahhaha

ReputationRep:

Lol, same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hrdee)
    Any guy who isn't 12 mentally wouldn't do that and would have some respect for a woman. End of the day, it's all about how you're raised. That said, most people these days are barely raised at all.
    Yeah I completely agree, think it's so wrong And so sexist - no woman would ever catcall a Man 😢

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Have you ever bought a piece of work and submitted it as your own?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.