Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a dream about an ex? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've dreamt about murdering girls that have rejected me in bad ways (not your typical 'no')

ReputationRep:
    Loads of times loads of girls, but it's not a sad miss them dream, just something which is.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an ex but I do have an ex guy friend who I was really close to for about 7 years and we always had a little soft spot for each other but then he assaulted me in real life and we haven't spoken since and I dream about him a lot, nearly 8 years on. Almost every night tbh. I don't miss him and in dreams he is trying to restrict, chase or control me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I've dreamt about murdering girls that have rejected me in bad ways (not your typical 'no'
    wow

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I bet most people do. Some have been really violent and some really sexual, but most were kind of boring or I didn't remember the details enough.

ReputationRep:
    Dreamt about him last night actually. Though they are more nightmarish than anything.

ReputationRep:
    yes, i on good terms with most of my exs so its not like scary or anything :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    wow
    Yeah it wasnt pleasnt tbh, quite distressing! :/

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream last night that my current was my ex, it was actually very disturbing and scary

All the time ☹️💔

Attachment 585286

ReputationRep:
    Nope, only nightmares. Had them every night for a few weeks after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I've dreamt about murdering girls that have rejected me in bad ways (not your typical 'no'
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamaragymnast)
    lol

I dream about this one guy all the time. I wish it would go away, it's torture.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.