Nothing...
    The Lonely Island. A classic.

And why are you on TSR right now? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    The Lonely Island. A classic.

And why are you on TSR right now? :rofl:
    It was this morning.
    Was going to go the club again with my flatmates but they wanted to go home because they're tired. I had 2 hours of sleep and I still wanted to go out it's hell have boring flatmates for fresher's.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely no flesh must be showing
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Nirvana1989-1994

:rofl:

Can't believe I stayed in tonight for this
    :rofl: :rofl: are they trolling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I'm probably going to get laid this week since its freshens but it will be my first time. I'm a guy but I'm not sure whether I am supposed to just pull down my trousers and **** her or whether I should fully strip down? And is she supposed to get naked as well?
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch! there's nothing wrong with you being prepared (i.e. Condoms)as for clothes on or off depends on the environment or what you both feel comfortable with, go with the flow I guess;
    don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen and make sure the lucky lady isn't pressured into anything she's not ready for...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    :rofl: :rofl: are they trolling?
    Dunno :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao im dying

ReputationRep:
    Basically I'm probably going to get laid this week since its freshens but it will be my first time. I'm a guy but I'm not sure whether I am supposed to just pull down my trousers and **** her or whether I should fully strip down? And is she supposed to get naked as well?
    Don't forget to put the balls all the way in. That's what balls deep means.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You have to wear those boxers with buttons, and unzip your fly. Then you pull your **** and balls out through the gap. Make sure not to take your trousers off, she'll think your gay because only gay guys do that to allow access to the anus. But no-one takes their shirt off, that's just creepy.

ReputationRep:
    You're one of those guys, who never gets laid, and always wants to know why.

ReputationRep:
    In my experience it just depends on how desperate you both are. The more desperate you are the less clothing comes off because when you're that horny you just don't have the patience for wasting time to removing clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    In my experience it just depends on how desperate you both are. The more desperate you are the less clothing comes off because when you're that horny you just don't have the patience for wasting time to removing clothes.
    Depends where you are too
    If you're in a ****ing toilet, you're definitely not going to take all your clothes off :rofl:
    But if I were at home, I'd find it quite weird if someone didn't want to get undressed... kinda like 'What are you hiding mate??'
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I wear a turtleneck sweater, gold neckchain and a pair of shutter sunglasses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MemeworksStudios)
    I wear a turtleneck sweater, gold neckchain and a pair of shutter sunglasses.
    And Theresa May? What does she wear?

ReputationRep:
    Basically I'm probably going to get laid this week since its freshens
    What an assumption

ReputationRep:
    And Theresa May? What does she wear?
    My DNA :smug:

(Original post by Obiejess)
    You have to wear those boxers with buttons, and unzip your fly. Then you pull your **** and balls out through the gap. Make sure not to take your trousers off, she'll think your gay because only gay guys do that to allow access to the anus. But no-one takes their shirt off, that's just creepy.
    Are you being serious? I know you're joking about the gay part but am I supposed to keep my shirt on?

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness, unless you're doing some roleplay, get totally naked. She'll feel like you're rushing and can't be bothered with her if you're half dressed, you're not supposed to be one of these chavs who pulls down his trackies, holds her up against the wall and slides her panties to the side before pushing himself in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.