The Student Room Group

Gymnast Louis Smith mocks Islam

Scroll to see replies

It was a crass, rather childish act, but all the same I hope he doesn't apologise.

The day when we can laugh at Islam and Muslims in the same way that we can the followers of all other religions will be a very healthy one for our society.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Lets go then.

Ha ha ha!

Wonder how long that video (indeed this entire thread) will stay up on lefty PC TSR, though... :unimpressed:

About as long as it takes the first Muslim to find it and claim it is Islamophobic and violates their safe space, no doubt.
Original post by generallee
Ha ha ha!

Wonder how long that video (indeed this entire thread) will stay up on lefty PC TSR, though... :unimpressed:

About as long as it takes the first Muslim to find it and claim it is Islamophobic and violates their safe space, no doubt.

Good innit.

Go on SyeTenAtheist's channel and watch Milo vs Muhammad and the Join Islam videos. Reckon you'd like them.
Original post by Robby2312
To be fair mocking islam is a good thing.Its utterly ridiculous when you see thousands of people all grovelling in the same direction to an imaginary being.Beliefs dont inherently deserve respect.

I don't know why you're saying imaginary. I made a post about this before. Atheists don't even know what created the Big Bang. You don't have an answer. You believe something in which the probability of the universe starting by chance is 1 in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123. Please don't say imaginary when you've not a clue about the universe lol
Atheist: Religion is imaginary nonsense.

What created the Big Bang?

Same Atheist: I don't know.

Atheist: Then insults me
Original post by KINGYusuf
Atheist: Religion is imaginary nonsense.

What created the Big Bang?

Same Atheist: I don't know.

Atheist: Then insults me

how can you "create" the big bang? :| there was literally nothing before it
Original post by sleepysnooze
how can you "create" the big bang? :| there was literally nothing before it

lol so something came from nothing. Cool. Nice to know
Go join the KKK/Britain First. Reckon you'd like them.

:biggrin:

They wouldn't like me though!
lol so something came from nothing. Cool. Nice to know

well, what else did it come from? :| do you accept that the big bang even happened? I mean, let's say, for a moment that it *did* come from "nothing" - if it did, and we have evidence of this, then why is god necessary? he doesn't answer the question because there was nothing before the big bang - no time for him to act within and no space for him to cause things in. if you're saying the big bang makes no sense, how does adding a deity to the formula make it make more sense?
well, what else did it come from? :| do you accept that the big bang even happened? I mean, let's say, for a moment that it *did* come from "nothing" - if it did, and we have evidence of this, then why is god necessary? he doesn't answer the question because there was nothing before the big bang - no time for him to act within and no space for him to cause things in. if you're saying the big bang makes no sense, how does adding a deity to the formula make it make more sense?

What do you mean why is it necessary? How can something come from nothing. What created this "nothing". You can't just ignore it lol
What do you mean why is it necessary? How can something come from nothing. What created this "nothing". You can't just ignore it lol

God dunnit!

this 2 minute video will at least get you on the right path

4 minute extra credit:
(edited 7 years ago)
I don't know why you're saying imaginary. I made a post about this before. Atheists don't even know what created the Big Bang. You don't have an answer. You believe something in which the probability of the universe starting by chance is 1 in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123. Please don't say imaginary when you've not a clue about the universe lol

Yes and I said to you that we dont actually claim to know what created the big bang.We don't know.Its a mystery.Thats the whole point of science to try find out.You are the one claiming that a supernatural diety created the universe.And not just any supernatural diety but your particular diety.
You are saying that the answer is god.Atheists are saying they dont know the answer but we shouldnt just assume it is god.And where exactly did you get that figure from or is that another thing you've made up?
Why shouldn't he? Islam is hardly the best religion, is it...
Original post by Robby2312
Yes and I said to you that we dont actually claim to know what created the big bang.We don't know.Its a mystery.Thats the whole point of science to try find out.You are the one claiming that a supernatural diety created the universe.And not just any supernatural diety but your particular diety.
You are saying that the answer is god.Atheists are saying they dont know the answer but we shouldnt just assume it is god.And where exactly did you get that figure from or is that another thing you've made up?

Atheists are saying God etc is imaginary when they don't have any clue themselves. LOL

this 2 minute video will at least get you on the right path

4 minute extra credit:

Still doesn't explain anything. You will never be able to LOL
"It was a joke". Great idea, Islam are known for their sense of humour.
(edited 7 years ago)
Still doesn't explain anything. You will never be able to LOL

yes it does. you might just be a bit of a dumb ****. don't worry though - the church is very accepting of dumb ****s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending