Gymnast Louis Smith mocks Islam

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    It was a crass, rather childish act, but all the same I hope he doesn't apologise.

The day when we can laugh at Islam and Muslims in the same way that we can the followers of all other religions will be a very healthy one for our society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Lets go then.

Ha ha ha!

Wonder how long that video (indeed this entire thread) will stay up on lefty PC TSR, though... :unimpressed:

About as long as it takes the first Muslim to find it and claim it is Islamophobic and violates their safe space, no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    Ha ha ha!

Wonder how long that video (indeed this entire thread) will stay up on lefty PC TSR, though... :unimpressed:

About as long as it takes the first Muslim to find it and claim it is Islamophobic and violates their safe space, no doubt.
    Good innit.

Go on SyeTenAtheist's channel and watch Milo vs Muhammad and the Join Islam videos. Reckon you'd like them.

ReputationRep:
    It's a joke, and probably satire. I doubt he intended disruption/offense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    To be fair mocking islam is a good thing.Its utterly ridiculous when you see thousands of people all grovelling in the same direction to an imaginary being.Beliefs dont inherently deserve respect.
    I don't know why you're saying imaginary. I made a post about this before. Atheists don't even know what created the Big Bang. You don't have an answer. You believe something in which the probability of the universe starting by chance is 1 in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123. Please don't say imaginary when you've not a clue about the universe lol

ReputationRep:
    Atheist: Religion is imaginary nonsense.

What created the Big Bang?

Same Atheist: I don't know.

Atheist: Then insults me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Atheist: Religion is imaginary nonsense.

What created the Big Bang?

Same Atheist: I don't know.

Atheist: Then insults me
    how can you "create" the big bang? :| there was literally nothing before it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    how can you "create" the big bang? :| there was literally nothing before it
    lol so something came from nothing. Cool. Nice to know

ReputationRep:
    Go join the KKK/Britain First. Reckon you'd like them.

They wouldn't like me though!

ReputationRep:
    lol so something came from nothing. Cool. Nice to know
    well, what else did it come from? :| do you accept that the big bang even happened? I mean, let's say, for a moment that it *did* come from "nothing" - if it did, and we have evidence of this, then why is god necessary? he doesn't answer the question because there was nothing before the big bang - no time for him to act within and no space for him to cause things in. if you're saying the big bang makes no sense, how does adding a deity to the formula make it make more sense?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    well, what else did it come from? :| do you accept that the big bang even happened? I mean, let's say, for a moment that it *did* come from "nothing" - if it did, and we have evidence of this, then why is god necessary? he doesn't answer the question because there was nothing before the big bang - no time for him to act within and no space for him to cause things in. if you're saying the big bang makes no sense, how does adding a deity to the formula make it make more sense?
    What do you mean why is it necessary? How can something come from nothing. What created this "nothing". You can't just ignore it lol

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean why is it necessary? How can something come from nothing. What created this "nothing". You can't just ignore it lol
    God dunnit!

ReputationRep:

this 2 minute video will at least get you on the right path

4 minute extra credit:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why you're saying imaginary. I made a post about this before. Atheists don't even know what created the Big Bang. You don't have an answer. You believe something in which the probability of the universe starting by chance is 1 in 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 123. Please don't say imaginary when you've not a clue about the universe lol
    Yes and I said to you that we dont actually claim to know what created the big bang.We don't know.Its a mystery.Thats the whole point of science to try find out.You are the one claiming that a supernatural diety created the universe.And not just any supernatural diety but your particular diety.
    You are saying that the answer is god.Atheists are saying they dont know the answer but we shouldnt just assume it is god.And where exactly did you get that figure from or is that another thing you've made up?

ReputationRep:
    Why shouldn't he? Islam is hardly the best religion, is it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    Yes and I said to you that we dont actually claim to know what created the big bang.We don't know.Its a mystery.Thats the whole point of science to try find out.You are the one claiming that a supernatural diety created the universe.And not just any supernatural diety but your particular diety.
    You are saying that the answer is god.Atheists are saying they dont know the answer but we shouldnt just assume it is god.And where exactly did you get that figure from or is that another thing you've made up?
    Atheists are saying God etc is imaginary when they don't have any clue themselves. LOL

ReputationRep:

this 2 minute video will at least get you on the right path

4 minute extra credit:
    Still doesn't explain anything. You will never be able to LOL

ReputationRep:
    "It was a joke". Great idea, Islam are known for their sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    Still doesn't explain anything. You will never be able to LOL
    yes it does. you might just be a bit of a dumb ****. don't worry though - the church is very accepting of dumb ****s.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.