Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Does make up matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Both, first one is more obvious.
    Well neither have. Maybe that's the power of make-up? I guess in a way both are used to achieve the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    I can see in the second photo that you do have eyebrows, they're just very fair. Have you ever tried lightly filling them in?

I have fair eyebrows compared to my dyed hair and I fill them in every day. It's probably the one thing that makes the biggest difference for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamaragymnast)
    Well neither have. Maybe that's the power of make-up? I guess in a way both are used to achieve the same thing?
    Very funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    I can see in the second photo that you do have eyebrows, they're just very fair. Have you ever tried lightly filling them in?

I have fair eyebrows compared to my dyed hair and I fill them in every day. It's probably the one thing that makes the biggest difference for me.
    I do normally try and make them fuller, but sometimes I'm to lazy or just think why should I because that's just how I am. To be honest I worry more about my hair, as that's really fine and I worry it will all just vanish one day and I'll be bald. I don't think having no eyebrows makes me to alien looking.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.