Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's the worst situation you've not been prepared for?

Announcements

(Original post by ihatePE)
    i will change, I've taken part in STEM challenge where i'll work with other people, im going on an exclusive trip to this uni next week, im doing things. but at the moment, i feel like nothing matters, everything is crap
    It's great to see that you're putting yourself out there and doing things. :borat:
    Take your time with it, just know that it does get better. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    It's great to see that you're putting yourself out there and doing things. :borat:
    Take your time with it, just know that it does get better. :console:
    i hope so, you dont know how much ive told my parents before, how much im excited for sixth form, but the way i see it now at this moment, its sick form :rofl: you are amazing <3

ReputationRep:
    Losing my dogs and my godmother.

ReputationRep:
    What goes on in my life right now.

I'm a newly minted graduate and I have not yet found my calling. I thought I wanted to become a researcher but I don't think I have the drive for it anymore (I'd have to be a student for at least another 3 years, live in semi-poverty in the meantime, and then graduate to one of the most insanely competitive job markets where I'd be lucky to find a crappy job at a 3rd rate uni).

#feelsbadman

(Original post by ihatePE)
    i hope so, you dont know how much ive told my parents before, how much im excited for sixth form, but the way i see it now at this moment, its sick form :rofl: you are amazing <3
    Yeah it can feel like that. :lol: It might take time adjusting but once you get into a proper routine that works for you then things will fall into place.
    :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw if you do AQA Geography then feel free to ask me any questions if need be and I'll try my best to help. (currently doing it at A2)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Yeah it can feel like that. :lol: It might take time adjusting but once you get into a proper routine that works for you then things will fall into place.
    :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw if you do AQA Geography then feel free to ask me any questions if need be and I'll try my best to help. (currently doing it at A2)
    i guess its still too early to find a routine after one month its fine, everything is wjec here in wales, plus this geo course is new, no past papers smh

ReputationRep:
    Joining TSR and becoming addicted to it

I was not prepared for that :no:

when my uncle was shot dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    when my uncle was shot dead
    :sad: :console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Having to listen to my dad gasping for breathe and having a seizure. Mum was then having to try and fight with him to get him to stop trying to get up off the floor.

ReputationRep:
    Having an abortion. Horrible mistake in my teens.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.