lol u guys

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    These are to expand signatures.
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    look at the side of the first post I sent u.there's this small blue arrow
    Am I going crazy - I see no blue arrows?...
    Maybe if I put my glasses on...

ReputationRep:
    It is true, take it from me. We don't have mandates or anything like that. Decisions have to be made to keep everyone safe and as such personal circumstances aren't an excuse for breaking the rules. Btw, the back room is still here but accessible to the subs only — in the back room the subs had to follow the core rules of the site too.
    You mean if I sub I can join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upperechelon)
    So this is probably going to my last post on here (I promise) so you guys can celebrate now *cue 'here's the door' 'everyone wanted you to leave lel xDDD'

But like, I'm a troll. And you guys took the bait. I thought you lot were supposed to be smart. I mean I tried to attempt to join this 'community' properly but it was too cringe and I realised I actually have a life. So I trolled instead. And it was hilarious

Idk if it's just my hangover head pain but I acc feel sorry for some of you. You guys need to go outside and make some friends with real people. I understand this site is like a haven for social rejects/recluses etc but misery loves company. You need to try and make an effort to go outside, meet real people etc. Because then what happens, is that girls come on here and feel insecure and get lured in by nonces (I'm not mentioning names) and I honestly don't know how he isn't removed yet. It's a safeguarding issue.

I never really posted much here anyway besides pissing people off so I won't really miss it. I know you won't miss me too but eh, all my insults were based on facts. Go outside. Laters xx

ps s/o to AwesomeGenius and greatguy ILY

ReputationRep:
    holy **** I'm staying here now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memeworksrevenge)
    You mean if I sub I can join?
    This used to be the case but subs were removed, the forum is still there but there is no longer a subscription and so it's solely for the subs that still remain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upperechelon)
    So this is probably going to my last post on here (I promise) so you guys can celebrate now *cue 'here's the door' 'everyone wanted you to leave lel xDDD'

But like, I'm a troll. And you guys took the bait. I thought you lot were supposed to be smart. I mean I tried to attempt to join this 'community' properly but it was too cringe and I realised I actually have a life. So I trolled instead. And it was hilarious

Idk if it's just my hangover head pain but I acc feel sorry for some of you. You guys need to go outside and make some friends with real people. I understand this site is like a haven for social rejects/recluses etc but misery loves company. You need to try and make an effort to go outside, meet real people etc. Because then what happens, is that girls come on here and feel insecure and get lured in by nonces (I'm not mentioning names) and I honestly don't know how he isn't removed yet. It's a safeguarding issue.

I never really posted much here anyway besides pissing people off so I won't really miss it. I know you won't miss me too but eh, all my insults were based on facts. Go outside. Laters xx

ps s/o to AwesomeGenius and greatguy ILY
    I hate long goodbyes. Just go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Am I going crazy - I see no blue arrows?...
    Maybe if I put my glasses on...
    go to the 1st page of this thread.and look at the side of all the posts .iEthan said it's too extend the signatures

ReputationRep:
    go to the 1st page of this thread.and look at the side of all the posts .iEthan said it's too extend the signatures
    CheeseIsVeg - you may just see signatures. Check your settings here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...do=editoptions

ReputationRep:
    This used to be the case but subs were removed, the forum is still there but there is no longer a subscription and so it's solely for the subs that still remain.
    so only a selected few accounts can enter your backroom?

ReputationRep:
    rip

and i agree 100%

will miss u </3

ReputationRep:
    so only a selected few accounts can enter your backroom?
    Those that were subbed before subscriptions were removed can still use it, yes. I believe there is work going on to get a subscription running again but I could be wrong about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    rip

and i agree 100%

will miss u </3
    Do you have a penis or not?

ReputationRep:
    Those that were subbed before subscriptions were removed can still use it, yes. I believe there is work going on to get a subscription running again but I could be wrong about that.
    I can't wait to join and make lots of new friends All the best with your new subscription system

ReputationRep:
    go to the 1st page of this thread.and look at the side of all the posts .iethan said it's too extend the signatures:d
    (Original post by iethan)
    cheeseisveg - you may just see signatures. Check your settings here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...do=editoptions
    Name:  where is it.png
Views: 38
Size:  425.4 KB :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Do you have a penis or not?
    i have two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    i have two
    Would you let me borrow one? are you a Christian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Name:  where is it.png
Views: 38
Size:  425.4 KB :confused:
    Tick all of these
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 13.30.05.png
Views: 27
Size:  31.8 KB

I can't wait to join and make lots of new friends All the best with your new subscription system
    Glad I could help.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and I'd ask that you report this kind of behaviour immediately as we most certainly don't allow that. Pop a note in here with screenshots of the communication and the person in question can then be dealt with. If people don't report these things then they can't be resolved. We want TSR to be a safe, fun and useful place and in order to achieve this we need your help in reporting content.

Hope this makes sense and sorry to hear you're leaving OP.
    I'd like to see them provide evidence. Because there is none.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    LY YOU TOOOOOOOO :jumphug:
    Missed you. :cry2:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Why the **** do you assume that we are all social rejects on here lol??
    When someone him/herself is one, they assume everyone else is too. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Tick all of these
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 13.30.05.png
Views: 27
Size:  31.8 KB

Glad I could help.
    they are ticked

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.