Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have the recent European terror attacks changed your day to day life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To be fair I think I am a bit more observant now of emergency exits and things when I go to concerts/gigs with crowds of people. And I know that if I do start to hear bangs and screaming etc that I'm not going to stick around to figure out what is going on but instead start running away as quickly as possible in self preservation mode.

Still I'm realistic and know I'm far more likely to get injured or killed cycling to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Probably just not a retard*
    alle Nachbarn

:five: *

ReputationRep:
    I think it's really important for it not to change our day-to-day lives, as that's exactly what terrorists aim for. We are British, after all and not getting scared and hiding away is what we do best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    I think it's really important for it not to change our day-to-day lives, as that's exactly what terrorists aim for. We are British, after all and not getting scared and hiding away is what we do best.
    Your profile picture :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Your profile picture :rofl:
    Doesn't it just sum it up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.