Turn on thread page Beta

Britney or J-LO? watch

ReputationRep:
    Aguilera wins hands down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Where? :eek:
    getting out of a car skirt went up and voila there's a thread about it somewhere i think with the pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freglish)
    which is nicer?
    Dido

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    getting out of a car skirt went up and voila there's a thread about it somewhere i think with the pictures
    Classy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    J-Lo, i'd like to get my hands on that ass.
    You could get everyone's hands on that ass. In fact, I think most people's hands have been on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Eugh. They're both annoying.
    Here here. Rather have Doro Pesch

ReputationRep:
    They both make me wanna pierce their skulls with the sharpest knife on the planet. Or shove a porcupine up their nose. Their voices are both screechy and disgusting. Either way, they suck. >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    They're both horrible slappers.

You should have posed a much tougher question. One which has haunted many men since the dawn of time (or a couple of months at least)............Kirsten Dunst or Keira Knightley?

Now there's a conundrum.
    Absolutely...but Kirsten Dunst wins, I'd say(Check out Spiderman2 ). Keira's just got this incredibly annoying voice.

ReputationRep:
    they're both just as bad as each other.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.