Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    ok. she is going to hell. There you go. Can you type properly please? When on a student forum I don't expect to be talking to someone with the mental capacity of a 3 year old. One last thing...threads prompt discussion
    Excuse me, I believe u have the mental capacity of a 3 yr old by not being able to answer a question properly, so I would appreciate it if u stop calling me down. And if all u want 2 do is pick a fight, go on some other thread and do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    would everyone please stop with the tk threads
    Sorry mate, can't quite hear you...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    maybe she's just fed up with the people that are here?
    no. maybe I just hate complete idiots like make stupid threads
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Excuse me, I believe u have the mental capacity of a 3 yr old by not being able to answer a question properly, so I would appreciate it if u stop calling me down. And if all u want 2 do is pick a fight, go on some other thread and do it!
    haha I'm shaking...really...

I did answer you. twice.

I will 'call you down' if I want but I prefer the term cyberbully as bequethed to me by TK

Whats wrong with fighting? I quite like this thread thanks very much
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Hey, only i'm allowed to be sarky here!
    lol yeah I guessed you were a bit by your name

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah I guessed you were a bit by your name
    Sarky by name, Sarky by nature.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    wheres that newbie gone? I wasn't done with it

ReputationRep:
    I quite like this thread thanks very much[/QUOTE]
    O u do? Well y r u tryin 2 pick problems with it, or with me for that matter? U r a cyber bully I guess, but it'll take more than a patronising person like u 2 try and bully me I tell u!

ReputationRep:
    O u like the thread do u? Well y r u tryin 2 pick problems with it, or with me for that matter? U r a cyber bully I guess, but it'll take more than a patronising person like u 2 try and bully me I tell u![/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:

Have you scared the newbie away :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Im here
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Have you scared the newbie away :rolleyes:
    no dammit must try harder

ReputationRep:
    no dammit must try harder
    Keep tryin then.

ReputationRep:
    no. maybe I just hate complete idiots like make stupid threads
    saw another reply that you designed homepages....togheter with this made me think, are you Tinykates?
    i'm a little bit slow
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    O u do? Well y r u tryin 2 pick problems with it, or with me for that matter? U r a cyber bully I guess, but it'll take more than a patronising person like u 2 try and bully me I tell u!
    well I thought that was obvious. You started a stupid pointless thread about something where there are already about 4 threads. I just decided to point out how stupid and pointless you are. Who said I was bullying you? This is me on a good day.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    saw another reply that you designed homepages....togheter with this madfe me think, are you Tinykates?
    i'm a little bit slow
    nope I'm not tinykates but I do design webpages for a bit of cash and I have 2 to make today hence why I have been online for awhile.

ReputationRep:
    well I thought that was obvious. You started a stupid pointless thread about something where there are already about 4 threads. I just decided to point out how stupid and pointless you are. Who said I was bullying you? This is me on a good day.
    Well if this thread is so stupid and pointless then y did u bother to reply to it then? U r contradictin urself because its obvious u like the thread otherwise u wont have 2 keep replyin every minute. And i am not stupid and pointless, u may be referrin 2 urself mate.

ReputationRep:
    nope I'm not tinykates but I do design webpages for a bit of cash and I have 2 to make today hence why I have been online for awhile.
    oh, misunderstood. wondered why you said I cause i thought we were talkinh about TK. but i must have misunderstood :confused: this is confusing, problem with the net misunderstandings easily appear. time go.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Well if this thread is so stupid and pointless then y did u bother to reply to it then? U r contradictin urself because its obvious u like the thread otherwise u wont have 2 keep replyin every minute. And i am not stupid and pointless, u may be referrin 2 urself mate.
    thats it...keep rising to the bait

ReputationRep:
    thats it...keep rising to the bait
    Yea, whateva!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.