Are fat women becoming more attractive?

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    My weight goes up and down a lot and I think as it does what is attractive and unattractive about my body changes,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Og look another fat fat women shaming thread and what a suprise its Blue mason.

I am not shaming fat women

ReputationRep:
    There are alot of non fat men with fat women

(Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I am not shaming fat women
    Its the type of nasty thread that you consistently make. Troll of whatever you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holmes221)
    There are alot of non fat men with fat women

Exactly my point, as if you go back a few years it was the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    In some bars and clubs they are banning fat people

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Wouldn't make sense logically if humans were attracted to characteristics that cause: Gout, Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Its the type of nasty thread that you consistently make. Troll of whatever you are.

This thread can be uplifting to tsr members

ReputationRep:
    Throughout history what is considered a beautiful physique has constantly changed. No reason why it shouldn't swing back towards the plumper side of things.

I think though the constants will remain the same - smooth skin, balanced features etc. Obese will never be considered conventionally attractive purely due to the associated "side effects"

ReputationRep:
    It's just the media trying to force it down our throats so people can have an excuse to be lazy and fat. The attraction still isn't actually there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    It's just the media trying to force it down our throats so people can have an excuse to be lazy and fat. The attraction still isn't actually there.
    non fat

ReputationRep:
    Just because it's more acceptable to be obese doesn't make it any more attractive.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Og look another fat fat women shaming thread and what a suprise its Blue mason.
    this isn't fat shaming? it's an opinion thread? get out of here if you're gonna cause arguments for nothing. people can have a civilized debate without the hassle from people like you. there's no need for it

ReputationRep:
    Many men will be preparing when the next feed is (skip to 3:41)

https://youtu.be/Ot7cjb-TBJM?t=3m39s

(Original post by b02260)
    this isn't fat shaming? it's an opinion thread? get out of here if you're gonna cause arguments for nothing. people can have a civilized debate without the hassle from people like you. there's no need for it
    I see you are familiar with blue mason not.

ReputationRep:
    "Plus sized models" Do you mean "What normal women look like" by any chance? Because apparently what qualifies for "normal" in modelling appears to be "I can see their ribs poking out from under their skin" levels of Dangerously Underweight.

ReputationRep:
    I gained ten pounds this past summer so that will be nice

ReputationRep:
    fatass women are attractive :sexface::sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I gained ten pounds this past summer so that will be nice

Do not spend it all at once

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.