The Student Room Group

Guys i need your opinion...

Scroll to see replies

If theres a connection, why not?? :biggrin:
Original post by stefano865
If we got on well then why not.

Hopefully 'slightly overweight' doesn't mean 90kg or something. :redface:

Don't wanna get crushed.

Well, realistically it depends on height as well. I weigh roughly 78kg and I'm 5'7" but I have really broad hips and a decent butt. I'm considered overweight (not according to BMI but to doctor as I do have a fair bit of leg muscle especially in legs) but you wouldn't really be able to tell :smile:
Guys and gals with a bit of chub make it that much better to cuddle.
Original post by AlexFam
I could deal with depression or any of the usual neurotic disorders but not mixed with bpd, personally. My suggestion for you is to not focus on other people at this point and focus solely on yourself. You must feel awful, but this is my suggestion.

Understandable, but if you were in my shoes, imagine having no family and just wanting to feel loved and wanted by someone, then imagine how awful you would feel
Original post by ikhan94
If theres a connection, why not?? :biggrin:

Not many guys irl share that opinion though unfortunately
Ah ok.

Let's have a baby then. :h:

Lol
Original post by SilverActor2033
Well, realistically it depends on height as well. I weigh roughly 78kg and I'm 5'7" but I have really broad hips and a decent butt. I'm considered overweight (not according to BMI but to doctor as I do have a fair bit of leg muscle especially in legs) but you wouldn't really be able to tell :smile:
Guys and gals with a bit of chub make it that much better to cuddle.

You sound cuddly. :h:

But for an average height girl in the UK 90kg is really heavy.
Original post by Anonymous
Understandable, but if you were in my shoes, imagine having no family and just wanting to feel loved and wanted by someone, then imagine how awful you would feel

I understand.

Hope you find it.
You sound cuddly. :h:

But for an average height girl in the UK 90kg is really heavy.

Average height is around 5'3/4" and by most standards yes, it is considered heavy. Although I know the pain of not being a glamorous and sexy size 6 or 8. My best friend even got told by a mutual friend that he would not date her "because she's too fat"

I'm not allowed to get into these conversations because I can go for ages.
I once wrote a debate for English coursework that involved me saying "stick thin waifs of women whose breasts would not bother the fit of a blouse" about models on TV XD
I understand.

Hope you find it.

Yea i hope so too
Hello

Like guys what do you think of girls who are slightly overweight (but is on a diet), and who are shy and quiet and who are very insecure and struggle with mental health and past and present family issues??

Would you date a girl like that?? Or even be friends with a girl like that ??

Yes and yes and no and no again.
Original post by stochasticking
Yes and yes and no and no again.

What bits are ya saying yes and no to??
yes, i would.
What bits are ya saying yes and no to??

In order. So I wouldn't mind going out with someone slightly overweight and shy but not the other stuff.
Original post by stochasticking
In order. So I wouldn't mind going out with someone slightly overweight and shy but not the other stuff.

Oh i see. Can i ask why no to the last part ??
Mental health issues cannot be cured but they can go into remission when the right precautions are taken.
You wouldn't know my partner had depression unless he told you.
Mental health issues cannot be cured but they can go into remission when the right precautions are taken.

I agree with you there

He sounds interesting
Original post by DanielOH
He sounds interesting

T_T
Original post by DanielOH
He sounds interesting

He is, he's a massive nerd, borderline weeb and is good at cuddles.
He is, he's a massive nerd, borderline weeb and is good at cuddles.

IM NOT A WEE- I mean... I'm sure this person you are describing is not a weeb. I can't know for certain because I do not know them...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending