Privileged people...

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    When you describe a 3 man 'thing' taking place- Should I even ask?
    One was actually a woman And no, it's not what you think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Well he is 16 woody...
    You could leave school with average grades and land a 15K retail job, depending on what area you're working in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    You could leave school with average grades and land a 15K retail job, depending on what area you're working in.
    That would be amazing for someone doing a deferred year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't see anything wrong with him at all. His parents are obviously very hard workers and are reaping the rewards - good on them I say. It's perfectly acceptable to be proud of your financial situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #ChaosKass)
    I don't see anything wrong with him at all. His parents are obviously very hard workers and are reaping the rewards - good on them I say. It's perfectly acceptable to be proud of your financial situation.
    You're the worst troll on this forum, or just a massive sociopath

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agree 100%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #ChaosKass)
    Looking down on other people because you've been dragged up to be an arrogant little **** is nothing to be proud of. His parents have instilled those values and eventually the kid will reap the rewards, because one day, someone will come along and teach him a lesson - hopefully.
    Your journey around TSR consists of putting people down, posting spiteful remarks about vulnerable members of society, vile remarks about people who are gay and generally being a 1st class cow.
    This is how you display the fact that you profess yourself to be a Christian.

ReputationRep:
    Agree 100%
    Both - and the rest.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I don't know what to say. I know such people and they tend to be either extremely down to earth, or douchey in every way. If you don't like his company/attitude, try to avoid him as much as you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by denkata)
    OP, I don't know what to say. I know such people and they tend to be either extremely down to earth, or douchey in every way. If you don't like his company/attitude, try to avoid him as much as you can.
    Oh believe me, I will. But what's your opinion on this type of privilege?

ReputationRep:
    A few other absolutely STELLAR quotes from this child:
    "Oh I am loving my life. It's just all the f**king air you are wasting on this planet and wasting my time. kys (kill yourself) and bye"
    "yes mate, mclaren is great work experience" - boasting that his daddy got him an internship at McLaren, despite the fact he is clearly dyslexic, and maybe even autistic and more.
    "Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" - boasting about a job his daddy got him, again.
    "I am spoilt. I love it, trust me"
    I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as this naïve little brat.
    he rich and can fight to drop him and that coming from a more down to earn wealthy person who could outbuy him 15-fold

ReputationRep:
    You should suggest this to him https://richkids.life/membership/

ReputationRep:
    Oh believe me, I will. But what's your opinion on this type of privilege?
    The person described is a self-entitled person who has nothing going for him but money and 'a nice girlfriend'. He has many insecurities that he tries to cover by attacking you when you say something not to his taste. But the biggest problem lies not within him, but in the way he was raised; had his parents raise him the right way, despite the money, he wouldn't be acting like this. You know what they say about the first seven years...

ReputationRep:
    A few other absolutely STELLAR quotes from this child:
    "Oh I am loving my life. It's just all the f**king air you are wasting on this planet and wasting my time. kys (kill yourself) and bye"
    "yes mate, mclaren is great work experience" - boasting that his daddy got him an internship at McLaren, despite the fact he is clearly dyslexic, and maybe even autistic and more.
    "Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" - boasting about a job his daddy got him, again.
    "I am spoilt. I love it, trust me"
    I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as this naïve little brat.
    Really, is that it? Even I earn more than that, and I'm just some yokel that does a bit of carpentry and metalwork out of a ramshackle old workshop in my garden.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a vulgar little nouveau riche child.

ReputationRep:
    Ghost(stop talking to/give long term silent treatment) the little bastard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, she's just very American. They genuinely believe that sort of thing. But some of her posts I've seen are decidedly off-colour.

ReputationRep:
    "Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" *
    "my father's business turned over 500k last year "

Makin' it raaaain...

ReputationRep:
    Great news, after his girlfriend got word of what he said, he went out of his way to apologise. Looks like she dumped him/threatened to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    You should suggest this to him https://richkids.life/membership/
    LOL That's a real thing? €1000 a month

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.