The Student Room Group

Privileged people...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cbreef
Well he is 16 woody...

You could leave school with average grades and land a 15K retail job, depending on what area you're working in.
Original post by WoodyMKC
You could leave school with average grades and land a 15K retail job, depending on what area you're working in.

That would be amazing for someone doing a deferred year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't see anything wrong with him at all. His parents are obviously very hard workers and are reaping the rewards - good on them I say. It's perfectly acceptable to be proud of your financial situation.
Reply 23
Original post by #ChaosKass
I don't see anything wrong with him at all. His parents are obviously very hard workers and are reaping the rewards - good on them I say. It's perfectly acceptable to be proud of your financial situation.

You're the worst troll on this forum, or just a massive sociopath

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agree 100%
Original post by #ChaosKass

Looking down on other people because you've been dragged up to be an arrogant little **** is nothing to be proud of. His parents have instilled those values and eventually the kid will reap the rewards, because one day, someone will come along and teach him a lesson - hopefully.
Your journey around TSR consists of putting people down, posting spiteful remarks about vulnerable members of society, vile remarks about people who are gay and generally being a 1st class cow.
This is how you display the fact that you profess yourself to be a Christian.
Original post by cbreef
Agree 100%

Both - and the rest.
Reply 27
OP, I don't know what to say. I know such people and they tend to be either extremely down to earth, or douchey in every way. If you don't like his company/attitude, try to avoid him as much as you can.
Original post by denkata
OP, I don't know what to say. I know such people and they tend to be either extremely down to earth, or douchey in every way. If you don't like his company/attitude, try to avoid him as much as you can.

Oh believe me, I will. But what's your opinion on this type of privilege?
Original post by cbreef
A few other absolutely STELLAR quotes from this child:
"Oh I am loving my life. It's just all the f**king air you are wasting on this planet and wasting my time. kys (kill yourself) and bye"
"yes mate, mclaren is great work experience" - boasting that his daddy got him an internship at McLaren, despite the fact he is clearly dyslexic, and maybe even autistic and more.
"Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" - boasting about a job his daddy got him, again.
"I am spoilt. I love it, trust me"
I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as this naïve little brat.

he rich and can fight to drop him and that coming from a more down to earn wealthy person who could outbuy him 15-fold
You should suggest this to him https://richkids.life/membership/
Reply 31
Original post by cbreef
Oh believe me, I will. But what's your opinion on this type of privilege?

The person described is a self-entitled person who has nothing going for him but money and 'a nice girlfriend'. He has many insecurities that he tries to cover by attacking you when you say something not to his taste. But the biggest problem lies not within him, but in the way he was raised; had his parents raise him the right way, despite the money, he wouldn't be acting like this. You know what they say about the first seven years...
Reply 32
Original post by cbreef
A few other absolutely STELLAR quotes from this child:
"Oh I am loving my life. It's just all the f**king air you are wasting on this planet and wasting my time. kys (kill yourself) and bye"
"yes mate, mclaren is great work experience" - boasting that his daddy got him an internship at McLaren, despite the fact he is clearly dyslexic, and maybe even autistic and more.
"Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" - boasting about a job his daddy got him, again.
"I am spoilt. I love it, trust me"
I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as this naïve little brat.

Really, is that it? Even I earn more than that, and I'm just some yokel that does a bit of carpentry and metalwork out of a ramshackle old workshop in my garden.
He sounds like a vulgar little nouveau riche child.
Ghost(stop talking to/give long term silent treatment) the little bastard
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, she's just very American. They genuinely believe that sort of thing. But some of her posts I've seen are decidedly off-colour.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
"Nope I work and make 15,000 a year hahaha" *

Original post by cbreef
"my father's business turned over 500k last year "

Makin' it raaaain...
Great news, after his girlfriend got word of what he said, he went out of his way to apologise. Looks like she dumped him/threatened to :biggrin:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

LOL That's a real thing? €1000 a month :biggrin:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

"If it's too much for you, it's not for you":rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending