TSRians obsessed with Islam [Trigger warning]

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

(Original post by JohnGreek)
    I was obviously referring to the "end of time" in relation to Islam. Makes me wonder who's really the dense one here :lol:
    What makes you think that it won't? If like you say, every muslim is indoctrinated from the age of 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What makes you think that it won't? If like you say, every muslim is indoctrinated from the age of 5
    Can't be bothered to go into a discussion with a baiter - sorry. I'm a bit selective in where I waste my time these days.

Let's just say that Islam will die out with humanity, being fundamentally reliant on it to transmit its values and follow its customs.

ReputationRep:
    Define problem?

People who are all like 'oh but u just make a thread on Islam too!!!' - I know that?

This isn't one of those threads aimed at preventing people from critising or speaking of Islam. Instead it aims to serve as a reality check for those who have an unhealthy obsession with the religion I follow.

It's very odd seeing certain atheists so desperate to preach against Islam wherever they can all the time. Those who speak of Islam more than I do, so much that it puts me to shame, lmao.

Not going to stop people King bradly who spend hours moaning about Islam , no point wasting your time over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    Well....
    There are countless cases of non muslims doing worse but you won't hear about them as it doesn't fit the agenda of the west.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbdulALI)
    There are countless cases of non muslims doing worse but you won't hear about them as it doesn't fit the agenda of the west.
    Then by all means enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    Then by all means enlighten me.
    just type in google 'American mass shootings' and you'll get 100's of cases

ReputationRep:
    TSRians Obsessed with A horrible Ideology that supports opression and killing.
    I see nothing wrong here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Only 4 of my past 20 threads have been about Islam. Maybe you just have a bit of an obsession with thinking that people obsessively hate Islam.
    You DO obsessively hate Islam

ReputationRep:
    lalalalalala

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbdulALI)
    just type in google 'American mass shootings' and you'll get 100's of cases
    The worst mass shooting in American history was the Orlando massacre that occured earlier this year. Remind me again who commited it? Oh that's right, a muslim! And even that event was rather tame compared other Islamic attacks that have occured in recent years.

ReputationRep:
    You must be so insecure. Why does it bother you if people criticise a religion? Majority of the Muslims on this site take it with a pinch of salt. Why don't you do the same and try not to make threads?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    The worst mass shooting in American history was the Orlando massacre that occured earlier this year. Remind me again who commited it? Oh that's right, a muslim! And even that event was rather tame compared other Islamic attacks that have occured in recent years.
    that was just recently, there are decades of incidents before a few months ago in orlando you know!

ReputationRep:
    "The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".
    It's almost as if the men who wrote the quran/hadiths knew that any reasonable free-thinker would find the whole thing hilariously unbelievable to the highest degree...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.