How old were you when.....?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tea2345)
    Lol this makes me so depressed I'm 16 and never kissed a guy!!! What is this?!
    If it makes you feel any better, I started skating when I was 14, dressed like crap and went through a total dry spell until I was nearly 17 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Neither have i :rofl:
    Dw! that person is not normal imo :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    19 and never even hugged a girl let alone dated one!

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 when I got my first bf and I am still with him :love: fancied a lot of people before him but no one ever liked me back til him :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Depends what you mean. I had my first girlfriend when I was 4, had 3 at the same time when I was 6. I first proper one that I snogged was in year 5. First one I went beyond snogging with was when I was 14.

https://i.imgflip.com/bnqpc.jpg

ReputationRep:
    First serious boyfriend at 15/16, were together for 10 months. Now with a different boy, been together for a year and I've realised that what I thought I felt for my 'first' boyfriend was nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    19 and never even hugged a girl let alone dated one!
    ahah ok this makes me feel better

ReputationRep:
    Dont be depressed , Woody isn't the norm when it comes to females.

ReputationRep:
    I was 6. Been single ever since but eh, I don't really care xD

ReputationRep:
    ahah ok this makes me feel better

Thanks for laughing
    Yeah makes me feel great :/ Ugh

ReputationRep:

Thanks for laughing
    Yeah makes me feel great :/ Ugh
    Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I wasn't laughing at you!! I just put ahah at the beginning of everything it's a bad habit😬 I'm sure you'll find someone soon😊

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I wasn't laughing at you!! I just put ahah at the beginning of everything it's a bad habit😬 I'm sure you'll find someone soon😊
    Aw no it's ok, just gets me down that I'm 19 and haven't even been on a date or hugged a girl etc...
    Ahh I see, I didn't realize, my bad!
    I doubt it tbh!
    I'm sure you will!

ReputationRep:
    Aw no it's ok, just gets me down that I'm 19 and haven't even been on a date or hugged a girl etc...
    Ahh I see, I didn't realize, my bad!
    I doubt it tbh!
    I'm sure you will!
    Dont worry just know I wasn't laughing at you, I'm not that kinda girl! And I doubt it lol I go to an all girls school sooo... try to stay positive you sound like a lovely guy!

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry just know I wasn't laughing at you, I'm not that kinda girl! And I doubt it lol I go to an all girls school sooo... try to stay positive you sound like a lovely guy!
    Ah good good!
    Good to hear that!
    Ah right, that does make things a little harder then :/
    Aw thanks, kinda been rejected 9 times and bullied a lot so I've given up tbh

ReputationRep:
    I want to say 14 was when we got together, although when we were younger we used to always tell everyone we were married I think we got together at 14, but tbh we started kissing and flirting around 11/12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Still waiting...
    Lmfao omg u are so dang funny

16 but honestly I wasn't planning to until I reached about 25. Nobody believes me when I tell them this because they just think I tell them that to make them feel better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I was 13 a guy asked me out, the next day I broke up with him and told him I wanted to concentrate on my school work 😂😂. I honestly saw no point in having a boyfriend when I wouldn't ever get to see him. I had my first real boyfriend when I was 18.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I was 21. He is the only guy I've been in love with and we're still friends now.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.