What were u expecting? :-O
    You and I both know the answer to this question. :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    You and I both know the answer to this question. :naughty:
    LOL i dont get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysFitin')
    disagree with the torch and RHIB(5d) choice, RHIB is a dinghy and useless for land force projection, torch attracts attention at night in an environment deprived of ambient lighting at night (no electricity) hence attracts zombies and attracts/awares non zombie hostiles to your presence
    well I live near the ocean and ultimately the goal of a zombie apocalypse eventually becomes to find a boat and get off the land to a less populated destination (possibly malta) plus, it's much easier to find another vehicle than a speedboat.
    The torch would have to be used sparingly however it could easily become a necessary when looking for food/other items and I didn't feel the binoculars (given I have a scope on my rifle), rope or mini multi-tools would be as immediately useful.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a real air craft?

ReputationRep:
    Great collection!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhairtransplant)
    Is this a real air craft?
    1. The post called it an ah 84 something, its not real but fictional for sure. Its based off the ah 64 apache and v22 osprey I guess.

Its basically an AH 64 and V22 with weapons and inflight refueling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysFitin')
    1. The post called it an ah 84 something, its not real but fictional for sure. Its based off the ah 64 apache and v22 osprey I guess.

Its basically an AH 64 and V22 with weapons and inflight refueling!
    Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.