Turn on thread page Beta

Happy Anniversary Padfoot90 by way of Siriusfan watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I think that might be because you had left UKL at that point...
    Christ, can't I go for a week without posting before it being announced that I've 'left'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    You're obviously very special - me and Nylex never got a thread the other week when we were 1 year old... :rolleyes:
    at least you got a mention

btw, happy anniversary padfoot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Christ, can't I go for a week without posting before it being announced that I've 'left'?
    You tend to mention then and again the awful state of UKL, and how you're fading away, so some of naturally assume you've had enough... :rolleyes:

I don't think people assumed it because you hadn't posted for a while, I wasn't around myself at this point but I hear that not long ago you announced that you had left UKL, at least temporarily. Anyway if you so desire we could always celebrate your belated one year anniversary in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    You tend to mention then and again the awful state of UKL, and how you're fading away, so some of naturally assume you've had enough... :rolleyes:
    People assuming, that's all. What's different? I always declare how crap UKL is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I don't think people assumed it because you hadn't posted for a while, I wasn't around myself at this point but I hear that not long ago you announced that you had left UKL, at least temporarily. Anyway if you so desire we could always celebrate your belated one year anniversary in this thread.
    Oh no, far be it from me to be a bother. Who are you, by the way? I don't recognise your name, but you seem to have been very busy to the point of spending little time in the real world.

ReputationRep:
    People assuming, that's all. What's different? I always declare how crap UKL is.
    Dearest Mr White, I apologise for forgetting you existed... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777.5)
    Padfoot, are you American, or do you just live in the US?
    He is american.

ReputationRep:
    As I recall, you announced that you were soon leaving on Ollie's anniversary thread.

Oh no, far be it from me to be a bother. Who are you, by the way? I don't recognise your name, but you seem to have been very busy to the point of spending little time in the real world.
    The real world is such a daunting place, I'd rather stay on UKL where it's safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    He is american.
    Right. Now I understand the over-the-top Harry Potter obsession.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone Love the dictionary pzyko :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.