Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What keeps you up at night? Watch

ReputationRep:
    if i overslept the day before... boy there will be no getting me to sleep that night

ReputationRep:
    This boy....

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts (occasionally random) running in my mind.

Occasionally being on my phone.

A messed up sleep cycle (i.e. waking up after 3pm, going to sleep sometime between 3am and 5am before waking up for a couple of hours then going back to sleep between 7am and 9am). I'm improving this, though. I woke up around 5am today and I'm planning to go to bed around 10.30pm, hopefully.

I think I have insomnia but I'm not 100% sure...

ReputationRep:
    I like to watch videos, so usually that, it helps me sleep but also keeps me up so i cant win

Aches and pains, insomnia of days thoughts, and using technology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stress.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm in the middle of something and I really want to finish it, it doesn't even have to be work related either
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Mad thoughts, I had this cool idea last night...

My thoughts (they are not particularly nice ones too).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeyessex_)
    If anyrhing
    txtin *****ezzz
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Reflux. I lie down and immediately my throat and chest burns. Often I start coughing because of the acid irritating. Sometimes I throw up a few times.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Reflux. I lie down and immediately my throat and chest burns. Often I start coughing because of the acid irritating. Sometimes I throw up a few times.
    I feel your pain. I've been put forward for a vagus nerve stimulator called GammaCore. Hopefully it'll ease symptoms. Tabs haven't touched the sides.
    Been a while. How are you otherwise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I go to bed my heart starts beating like crazy fast, that keeps me up. I probably have some mad disease.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.