Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foowise)
    Hey all, just thought I'd share the good news - finally i passed my driving test. Third time lucky it was. Was a bit anxious when he was totalling up at the end, but was SOOOOOO relieved when he said , 'I'm glad to tell you' you've passed.'

At last, I can put away those L-plates.
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, just thought I'd share the good news - finally i passed my driving test. Third time lucky it was. Was a bit anxious when he was totalling up at the end, but was SOOOOOO relieved when he said , 'I'm glad to tell you' you've passed.'

well done i got mine next week im well nevous but hopefully ill have same result as you love
    Nicci

ReputationRep:
    Well Done

ReputationRep:
    Well done foowise

ReputationRep:

congratulations! i passed 3rd time too (i was robbed the 2nd i tells ya!) and it was the BEST feeling in the world! go and drive and enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for the positive comments! I suppose having failed twice before made me appreciate this pass even more, cos I know the utterly depressing feeling of disappointment that comes with failure.

Anyone happen to know any good companies that do reasonable insurance for 'just-passed' drivers? I'm looking to get insured as a named driver on my dad's Ford Focus, because now that I've passed, I want to drive, and it's just insurance that's standing in the way.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for the positive comments! I suppose having failed twice before made me appreciate this pass even more, cos I know the utterly depressing feeling of disappointment that comes with failure.

Anyone happen to know any good companies that do reasonable insurance for 'just-passed' drivers? I'm looking to get insured as a named driver on my dad's Ford Focus, because now that I've passed, I want to drive, and it's just insurance that's standing in the way.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
    Direct Line worked out the cheapest when I was looking to do a similar thing. You can get an online quote at directline.co.uk

ReputationRep:

Gr8. good 4 u! Im pleased 4 u, well done!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.