Whats the stupidest thing you have done recently?

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Well thisaccident is costing me my phone:/
    put it into rice for 24 hours

ReputationRep:
    kissing my ex probably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Told a maths group chat from A level they're all nerds and that they should loosen up and have a **** while I was drunk.
    I tell all of my friends who do A Level Maths that when I'm sober..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    lmao how much did that cost you
    probably about £75-85 :/ I've learned my lesson from that experience now - never buy big bulks in case it all gets lost at once...also this reminds me: once I had a few LSD tabs on my desk and I had the window open. suddenly there was a big gust of wind from the outside and all the tabs wooshed off somewhere into my *very* thick carpet down on the floor, and not only did I never find them, but if I or even my parents go carpet-groping in my bedroom, there's a chance somebody via the skin-contact is going to have a very psychedelic day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    I tell all of my friends who do A Level Maths that when I'm sober..
    I called them nerds all the time. Just like how I call everyone in my physics lectures they're nerds. It's a joke usually, but I said it incredibly seriously while drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    I called them nerds all the time. Just like how I call everyone in my physics lectures they're nerds. It's a joke usually, but I said it incredibly seriously while drunk.
    Yikes.. well, they need to be told that they should loosen up one way or another eventually

ReputationRep:
    Couple of days ago, I went out with a mate spur of the moment. PC was on but screen was off. I thought "Meh, can't be arsed to shut it down, I'll just turn it off by the power switch, it'll be fine" - wrong. The drive is now f***ed, couldn't fix the startup errors and can't reinstall windows on it. So just had to fork out for a new one and now gotta reinstall everything

ReputationRep:
    Put my coffee mug on the floor which allowed the dogs easy access to the coffee. Had to clean up dog diarrhea and puke for days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    probably about £75-85 :/ I've learned my lesson from that experience now - never buy big bulks in case it all gets lost at once...also this reminds me: once I had a few LSD tabs on my desk and I had the window open. suddenly there was a big gust of wind from the outside and all the tabs wooshed off somewhere into my *very* thick carpet down on the floor, and not only did I never find them, but if I or even my parents go carpet-groping in my bedroom, there's a chance somebody via the skin-contact is going to have a very psychedelic day :lol:
    lol thats tragic, once one of my friends lost a 20 bag (not much of a big deal) but we had nothing to blaze:cry:

ReputationRep:
    A line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurdMan)
    Existed.
    stop it!

ReputationRep:
    went out with someone I actually hate

no idea why i keep doing that

ReputationRep:
    Like two weeks ago I ran into a door

ReputationRep:
    Had sex with a flatmate, we promised we would wait till the end of the year but its only been 3/4 weeks into uni and we did it already...oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle12345+6)
    put it into rice for 24 hours
    It working fine now

ReputationRep:
    It working fine now
    Samsung phones are generally quite durable other than the recent Note 7...

ReputationRep:
    It working fine now
    have you learnt a lesson today? happy to hear that it is working properly now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Samsung phones are generally quite durable other than the recent Note 7...
    Well it did rather explode in the market

ReputationRep:
    Well it did rather explode in the market
    Yeah and they also lost 10 billion USD too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Yeah and they also lost 10 billion USD too
    oh **** thats not good :/

lets hope mine doesn't after being dunked in tea

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.