Which celeb would you marry? Have a ONS with? kiss?

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Hahha nicki minaj , ur drunk
    There was a good series of pics I found somewhere since I'm a stalker but...

I realise she's wearing make-up in this video, but far less than she does now-a-days, it was her more 'natural' look before she got massive and she looks pretty I think, although I guess not on Alicia Key's level, fiiiinne.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CEGd3OtOKo

ReputationRep:
    Marry: Frances Bishop (The Apprentice)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  frances.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  10.8 KB
    ONS: Farrah Abraham
    Spoiler:
    Show
    [attach]5.87032587034587e+47[/attach]
    Kiss: Rachel Mcadams
    Spoiler:
    Show
    [attach]5.8703258703458704e+41[/attach]

I don't really have a crush on ANYONE. But those are the ppl I would pick if I had to put something down. Like Rachel McAdams was the first girl that came into mind for the last etc. I'm just waiting ofr the right one (*sobs)

But I have a huge man-crush on Ronaldo (no homo). The guy is a 1st class baws
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ONS - Miley Cyrus, just seems like she'd be really good in bed.
    Kiss - Gigi Hadid, just so I could say I've kissed her.
    Marry - Holly Willoughby if he was single with no kids. If it was a must that she came with the kids then nah. Lana Del Rey is my backup there :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)

I realise she's wearing make-up in this video, but far less than she does now-a-days, it was her more 'natural' look before she got massive and she looks pretty I think, although I guess not on Alicia Key's level, fiiiinne.
    I'm sorry, are you being serious. Like you think she looks even half decent in that video? :/

ReputationRep:
    Alicia, definitely - she's exceedingly pretty without any make-up at all. Kinda like Nicki Minaj.

But I very much enjoy a good body long term and Beyonce's body is just rocckking.
    Tru tru lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    Could have chosen a better picture tbh
    Sacasm much?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She looks damn gorgeous in this pic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenGIGI)
    Sacasm much?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She looks damn gorgeous in this pic!
    I'm not saying she looks bad, just that there's better pictures of her than that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeff458(#16))
    I'm sorry, are you being serious. Like you think she looks even half decent in that video? :/
    Yeaaah lol.

She's obviously just a freshy off the street, but she's real and she's cute.

ReputationRep:
    Kiss: Lee Taemin (dem lips)

Marry: Kim Jonghyun (the cutest human ever)

ONS: Choi Minho (unff)

ReputationRep:
    Yeaaah lol.

She's obviously just a freshy off the street, but she's real and she's cute.
    What has this generation come to!!?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    Damn you're into youthful guys. Didn't expect that.
    I'm not as a rule actually but with Shawn Mendez... he seems to have depth and not be a dick from his music he seems to be the tortured soul rather than the 'I'm a playaaaaa I got loads of *****es' type. I know it's all probably part and parcel of whatever his marketing team reckon will get the target demographic interested but still based on the image they're portraying he seems like an adorable guy. Might be someone entirely different in real life who knows but for these purposes ... I'll marry Shawn Mendez!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    I'm not as a rule actually but with Shawn Mendez... he seems to have depth and not be a dick from his music he seems to be the tortured soul rather than the 'I'm a playaaaaa I got loads of *****es' type. I know it's all probably part and parcel of whatever his marketing team reckon will get the target demographic interested but still based on the image they're portraying he seems like an adorable guy. Might be someone entirely different in real life who knows but for these purposes ... I'll marry Shawn Mendez!
    Ah okay, I see.

Gosh, reminds me of Alessia Cara.

That girl is just a giant ball of adorableness and I want to hug her for hours.

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, I see.

Gosh, reminds me of Alessia Cara.

That girl is just a giant ball of adorableness and I want to hug her for hours.
    Aw yeah I see what you mean

Like neither of them would be all 'what you don't wanna go out tonight? Oh you're ****ing boring' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Aw yeah I see what you mean

Like neither of them would be all 'what you don't wanna go out tonight? Oh you're ****ing boring' :rolleyes:
    Exactly <3

ReputationRep:
    Exactly <3

ReputationRep:

She looked better than , but i dont really see it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Marry Miranda Kerr
    Kiss Miranda Kerr
    ONS Miranda Kerr

ReputationRep:
    Marry: Carl Jenkinson *sigh*
    Kiss: Brendan Urie
    ONS: Jordan Stephens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    I'm not saying she looks bad, just that there's better pictures of her than that one
    Oh ok. Can u give me a good pic of her so i can change it plz. Thxs a bunch

ReputationRep:
    This is a hard one as there is so much fit girls kicking about.

Okay here it is:

I'd marry Margot Robbie
    Have a ONS with Amanda Cerny
    I'd kiss Emilia Clarke

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.