The Student Room Group

HILLARY CLINTON tells black man she will ONLY TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ckfeister
Why was it skipped to the point of her talking? Stupid Trump supporters not showing full story, I'm sure there is a good reason.

because the focus of the election is on Clinton in this video.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
because the focus of the election is on Clinton in this video.

I wanted to see his reply before believing.
Reply 22
I wanted to see his reply before believing.

You got his reply. He did not agree with her view of just White people dealing with the issues over Black Lives Matter.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
She was making a debating point to criticise his approach to the problem.

Exactly.

As much as I hate Clinton, your post title has as much capital letters as Express articles and you quoted her out of context.
You got his reply. He did not agree with her view of just White people dealing with the issues over Black Lives Matter.

Show me the full and I'll say then, otherwise its unlegit quit trying to brainwash idiots.
whilst I am clearly a trump fan and would love to get some dirt on Hillary to this level, i have to be objective here, this has clearly been taken out of context.

I am not for how the media do this and I am well aware if the exact same convo happened with trump the media would be all over this and claim trump is racist etc etc. I don't like how the media has been dishonest on one side but if i go to the same extent the other way then I would just be a hypergrite. maybe it is the right strategy though seems to work.

I just like to be honest within myself.
Reply 26
Show me the full and I'll say then, otherwise its unlegit quit trying to brainwash idiots.

Unlegit? It's a clip of Hillary speaking out about her view of dealing with Black Lives Matter.

We don't need any more. She says She only wants white's to deal with the problem that is Black Lives Matter.
Unlegit? It's a clip of Hillary speaking out about her view of dealing with Black Lives Matter.

We don't need any more. She says She only wants white's to deal with the problem that is Black Lives Matter.

I propose you the same question as before:

Have you listened to the whole thing?

If that is your position, then we should -- is basically saying by your logic, we should.

You can also observe how the individual responded to evidence this: "that's not what I mean". Clearly, if it was a "racist" statement, he would have not responded so kindly.

You've taken this completely out of context -- it does not need a dedicated thread.

I'm watching from part 1, quit making people seem the wrong side of her...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eCraUvIq-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9zpv7nZYo oh look what I found, foolish kid aren't you thinking you'll fool me.
He said its all white people fault, the white people need to stop the voilence for black equal rights, as usual the African-Americans aren't highly intelligent... IQ goes as Asia, Western, Africa thats just nature.

She was doing it as if a black person was fixing white equal rights (if it was a right) " Ok well I'll talk to a white person to deal with black people problems " because its ILLOGICAL she than proved him wrong, he was completly wrong you watch them two and say what you think of what you ust said on the internet about her when it was skipped.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Maker
Trump supporters are worse liars than Brexiter supporters

they're "worse liars" because they don't tend to
hillary supporters are brilliant liars though - they have experience
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending