The Student Room Group

Age 24 and all of my friends are settling down

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YouHaveProblems
You claim i am intellectually incapable yet you faith to grasp the understanding of the very claims you make.

Every post you have made has had a contradiction in it.
You tell me to get off of my 'high horse' then attempt to form a hierarchy by trying to put me down saying i have no friends and making it out like you are more intelligent than me.
Your stupidity is beyond sense, you don't even know the meaning of a simple word "violence" as well as "bullying" now.
Why do you feel you need to defend her? Have you got some insecurities that you are combatting? Trying to make yourself seem tough?

Lol your comments make you seem more stupid 1 by 1.

You're a bully because you treated her with aggression at the first instance. If you spoke to me like that in real life I would not give a damn who you are, I would smack you however tough you seem.
Original post by James.Carnell
You're a bully because you treated her with aggression at the first instance. If you spoke to me like that in real life I would not give a damn who you are, I would smack you however tough you seem.

Yeah. definitely suffering from an insecurity.
What is it?
small man hood?
Abused?
Daddy issues?
Intellectually behind?
All of the above?
Yeah. definitely suffering from an insecurity.
What is it?
small man hood?
Abused?
Daddy issues?
Intellectually behind?
All of the above?

I don't know with me, but with you its definitely small manhood. And a bit intellectually behind.
I don't know with me, but with you its definitely small manhood. And a bit intellectually behind.

Ah okay, even your comebacks are that of a five year old.
All of the above then.
Yeah but you also have AIDS and your daddy pins you down and rapes you every night.

How does it feel to have such little self worth and especially to be brought to realisation from a stranger online?
How does it feel to have such little self worth and especially to be brought to realisation from a stranger online?

Piss poor comeback, couldn't even outwit me.

Well, I feel better than you LOL.
Piss poor comeback, couldn't even outwit me.

Well, I feel better than you LOL.

There was no wit in your comment.
That fake remark about how you feel right now it's going to fool everyone. People just pity you.
There was no wit in your comment.
That fake remark about how you feel right now it's going to fool everyone. People just pity you.

Plenty of wit, none to an unread fool like yourself.

What could possibly be worse than being raped by your own dad though. I mean, if you were a woman, your brother will be your son? Your sister your daughter? Christmas parties would be interesting.
Plenty of wit, none to an unread fool like yourself.

What could possibly be worse than being raped by your own dad though. I mean, if you were a woman, your brother will be your son? Your sister your daughter? Christmas parties would be interesting.

You literally just exist, you haven't amounted to anything and you are showing the traits of someone who won't ever amount to something. People just tolerate you because they have to. If you are at the point where strangers online are able to tell what such low level of intelligence and high level of instability you have after a few comments, then i think you need to re-evaluate what your purpose is.
I feel bad for your support worker, and I feel bad for your soon to be probation officer.
Honestly having people tolerate you is immoral and inhumane, you should be considerate of others and stop being a burden to your parents by existing. xx
You literally just exist, you haven't amounted to anything and you are showing the traits of someone who won't ever amount to something. People just tolerate you because they have to. If you are at the point where strangers online are able to tell what such low level of intelligence and high level of instability you have after a few comments, then i think you need to re-evaluate what your purpose is.
I feel bad for your support worker, and I feel bad for your soon to be probation officer.
Honestly having people tolerate you is immoral and inhumane, you should be considerate of others and stop being a burden to your parents by existing. xx

Lol you are sooo butthurt. Do you want any wipes for your burns?
Lol you are sooo butthurt. Do you want any wipes for your burns?

You are a great person and really really nice!
(edited 7 years ago)
No i'd rather a pen so i can help draft your suicide note xx

Wishing death on me online? Man you are so edgy.

What the heck i never said that! Guess it's similar to sending me a message so you can come and "**** my **** up" right?
What the heck i never said that! Guess it's similar to sending me a message so you can come and "**** my **** up" right?

Wah wah wah you're forever the victim boo ****ing hoo.
Reply 34

Oh shut the hell up, you're arguing about nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
You are 24 and still on the student room. Isn't that enough to be said?

Well actually, I am a STUDENT currently working on a masters at the moment and find this website a great place for me to chat to people doing the same course :smile:
Reply 36
You clearly have a piss poor comprehension of bullying. I refuse to reason with an intellectually incapable individual like yourself.

Get off your high horse, you clearly don't have many friends.

I am defending her from your aggression. The only way bullies like you respond is via violence. Violence solves everything.

Ha thank you :smile:

I come on the student room to talk to people around my age, all doing the same masters as me. This person is clearly lacking something in life and is just looking for an argument, I wouldn't waste your time on them. But thank you anyway!
Reply 37
Hello my dear Emily, I'm 32 years old and I am in the same yacht.

I experience the same problems you do, so you are not alone. The last time I had fun was when I was 25 and from there it just died and everything started going downhill. I've relentlessly echoed midlife crisis problems all over the forum, problems such as:
- no one wants to go out with me
- I just graduated and don't have a job and no one wants to give me a job
- I don't have friends
- I don't have a girlfriend

For me, it's a cold and dark world out there. The only hope you have is yourself and sometimes not even that.

I really hope life treats you more kindly than it does me.
Original post by emilyyou

Somebody please tell me they're in the same boat :frown:

I just turned 24 too :biggrin:

I'm in the same boat :five: There is no getting around it now. I am in my mid 20s :s-smilie:
Original post by emilyyou
I've just turned 24, live with my Dad and I'm currently single (and have been for a while now). Meanwhile, all of my closest friends are in long term relationships, buying houses, planning on getting engaged etc.

I just feel like I'm really immature and 'behind' in life. Nobody wants to go out for a few drinks anymore and on the rare occasion that we do, the conversations are focused on houses, joint bank accounts, marriage and future kids. It's really getting me down at the moment.

Somebody please tell me they're in the same boat :frown:
Erm my friends have boyfriends but none of them are looking to get married or buy a house and have kids yet, they're doing masters and working on their careers ... I dunno where you're from but I think your friends might just be being a tad ott in their rush to get these things sorted at this age. Do they have good jobs lined up and stuff too?

Anyway where've you been haven't you seen all these articles about us poor millenials how we can't afford to buy homes etc and the older generations have screwed us over in so many ways? Live by this and just try your best knowing that you don't need to feel like a failure and if you do blame it all on them :tongue: joke... obviously but still surely there wouldn't be so many articles and stuff around if there wasn't some truth in it all. I think times are hard for our generation and if all your friends aren't struggling with any of it then they're the lucky few. You are not alone in the grand scheme of things don't worry and just do your best under the circumstances! Stay on track for your goals long term.

+ 1
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending