Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girls how important is height to you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If a girl rejects you based on your height, she's a goof and you're better off without her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JazzminoAcid)
    If a girl rejects you based on your height, she's a goof and you're better off without her!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3242211

ReputationRep:
    Under 5,11 makes it an issue

Under 5,8 and you aren't even considered human to women.

ReputationRep:
    As long as the guy is an inch or two taller than me I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    in my opinion, minimum 170cm
    tbh i wudnt mind if theyre the same height as me (162cm), but ideally i'd prefer above 170cm for a guy

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much any guy is definitely going to be taller than me unless he's under the age of 12 or a dwarf. I always liked shorter guys but the person I'm dating now is like 6 foot sooooo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitkatbitesize)
    There are 2 inches between 5'10 and 6ft. I doubt anyone is really going to notice that, especially as a reason not to date someone.
    People definitely can notice 2 inches difference

ReputationRep:
    I won't lie I do prefer taller guys (6ft+) but as I'm 5'4 I don't mind a guy who's shorter than average as long as he's taller than me or around the same height, I don't really find guys shorter than me attractive, although most are taller

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2016
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.