Turn on thread page Beta

Why is a woman with a homeless scuzzy boyfriend... watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow, OP. You wanted to get with this girl and she chose a homeless dude? You are literally less desirable than a scuzzy homeless dude. Hunh. Wow.

Makes you think.

(Original post by mojojojo101)
    Why is it any of your ****img business?

Maybe the guy in question is actually a nice person and not a judgemental prick like you...
    I'm minding my own....that's the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    can some-one summarise this in 1 sentence?or simple english?
    He was being a creep and staring at some girl who had a boyfriend, he's butt hurt because they sneered at him and he thinks he's a better catch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you was minding your own business then you wouldn't have been staring at the girl in the first place. How self-entitled are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by lele93)
    He was being a creep and staring at some girl who had a boyfriend, he's butt hurt because they sneered at him and he thinks he's a better catch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ohhh i see...lol
    thank you

(Original post by lele93)
    If you was minding your own business then you wouldn't have been staring at the girl in the first place. How self-entitled are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why are you saying I stared at her or judged her publicly? Just cos someone assumes or makes something up it in the thread doesn't mean it's true...

I am there, not you...I was minding my own.

And it was her not him, I'm just curious, because many women seem to empathise with this.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well based on this thread, just being even remotely humble would put him in better stead than OP.

You'd be surprised how people don't always dress the way you expect them to. My ex's grandmother thought I was "homeless" and "scruffy" because of how I look/dress, but I'm studying for a doctorate at a really good university (I'm also not homeless).

ReputationRep:
    knowing how to clean your house doesn't mean you know how to **** good

/thread

(Original post by Manitude)
    Well based on this thread, just being even remotely humble would put him in better stead than OP.

You'd be surprised how people don't always dress the way you expect them to. My ex's grandmother thought I was "homeless" and "scruffy" because of how I look/dress, but I'm studying for a doctorate at a really good university (I'm also not homeless).
    Nah, you had to be there, it aint that. And I'd know you were not...this dude is clearly off the edge....it's obvious by the smell.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's because
    a)she's a bit fit and knows guys like her and can sense i was a bit attracted
    b)she is one of those that just pisstakes and hates a guy fro being middle class
    in conclusion:

OP is jealous the dude has a girl and he still can't get some, so bad that he made a thread about it.

ReputationRep:
    He gives her something that she clearly needs in her life.

ReputationRep:
    Sneering at me, like chatting **** to him and looking at me, when I scrub up clean and own my own place?

She is dating beneath her and a bit of a chav, but she's gone low.

I sometimes feel like it's own England where utter ***** keep making out they are better.
    I say good for her, providing she's with him because she likes him and vice versa. So long as the intentions from both parties are good, why can't they date? And what gives you the right to talk so badly of someone who appears to be homeless.

If anything, from the impression you've given, as a person, the homeless guy is probably above you.

ReputationRep:
    He is homeless and productivity-wise, worthless. However, do women need a man who can 'provide' for them these days? No, they can work for themselves. What many would like is someone fun, exciting, and attractive even if they're practically homeless. 'Nice guys' with stable jobs etc tend to just be boring.

ReputationRep:
    You clearly weren't though, hence why you judged her/them and have then come on TSR to spend hours *****ing about it

ReputationRep:
    You sound like you're having an out of body experience

ReputationRep:
    Why are you saying I stared at her or judged her publicly? Just cos someone assumes or makes something up it in the thread doesn't mean it's true...

I am there, not you...I was minding my own.
    Because you have, you stared at them both and judged them both, mate you're assuming someone is homeless because they're not handsome enough for a pretty girl. You even went on about having a home and being middle class like that makes you better than this random guy, what is your problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it's because
    b)she is one of those that just pisstakes and hates a guy fro being middle class
    If you was minding your own business like you keep saying:
    1) she wouldn't be able to sense your looming attraction
    2) you wouldn't have been able to make so many assumptions yourself, apparently a look can show you she hates any middle class male Pahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it's because

No, i think you are paranoid and clearly jealous but we all get like that when we are single. I feel angry when i see really big birds who are unattractive with good looking men and i know i look better than her.
    Just approach any women on the street you like the look of and ask her out then you will get a girlfriend and stop being jealous of the homeless guy.
    You should feel sorry for him because he does not have his own place and a job but you do. At least he is lucky enough to have a girlfriend and somebody who cares about him and that is worth more than a home and a job.
    Be kind and give him some money and a mcdonalds once a week or a month and his girl will be impressed you did it. Maybe you can learn his story if you take time to speak to them nicely as it's not his fault he is in that situation. I feel sorry for anyone who is homeless, noone deserves to live like that and this country is sick for allowing it to happen. Just count yourself lucky that you are not homeless too.
    I wish i could earn lots of money to help the homeless and get them their own home but i doubt i will ever earn loads. I hate rich, famous eople who waste money on exlensive crap they don't need and giving to charities instead of helping the homeless to get off the streets
    But you will get a better girlfriend if you keep trying and one way to get a girlfriend easily is just to ask a woman out walking down the street or in supermarket, shops, etc
    Try that instead of concentrating on that homeless guy

ReputationRep:
    Sneering at me, like chatting **** to him and looking at me, when I scrub up clean and own my own place?

She is dating beneath her and a bit of a chav, but she's gone low.

I sometimes feel like it's own England where utter ***** keep making out they are better.

You know another good way to get a girlfriend if anyone has difficulty attracting the oppositte sex and is single for a long period of time ? It's to date a homeless girl/boy. Try not to choose drug addicts because they steal all your ****
    But it can be a good way to help the homeless get off the street and get a potential partner. Of course there are risks like they might be a nutter, serial killer, etc but that can happen with anyone you meet even in a club or on the internet.
    Most women will be impressed you have your own place but for anyone who does not they can still pick up girls if they had just a small bedroom to live in or a bed sit
    It beats being single for years

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.