Turn on thread page Beta

Out of 10, Where do i score in the looks department? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Close ups aren't flattering on most people tbh.

I think 6/10 would be fair.

I like your haircut.

You look better than plenty of men I see in the street. Must be down to confidence and social difficulties.
    I get told the same that close ups aren't flattering. But, I always take close ups. I can't help it.

(Original post by stefano865)
    Close ups aren't flattering on most people tbh.

I think 6/10 would be fair.

I like your haircut.

You look better than plenty of men I see in the street. Must be down to confidence and social difficulties.
    Yeah that's true, I dont have any decent full body shots though (or any at all even).

6/10 sounds very generous, thanks

Thankyou

Wow really? That's a shock!
    Yeah maybe, I dont have much confidence and I'm the definition of an introvert tbh :/

(Original post by Saba XD)
    I'd give you 8/10.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know who this is too
    Lower your gaze sis

(Original post by AJP98)
    You look like a Welsh lad tbh! You're not ugly, maybe it's the confidence?
    Hmm interesting, im not Welsh though btw
    Aw thankyou, yeah that is an issue but I can talk to people and approach them too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Aww thankyou Saba!
    I appreciate that

Hehe I suspected you would
    No worries.

ReputationRep:
    Im not one to rate people out of 10. I just can't put a number on looks becauae thats not what I as a girl would go for.
    But it does seem like you need a confidence boost. I'm not one to lie either so it's quite easy for me to say that there's nothing wrong with the way you look. You look good. Like if I went for looks, I'd be fine with that. You get me?
    What I'd like to know is which idiots called you ugly? What's wrong with them? Are they maybe jealois or something of you that they try to put you down in this way? Trust me these peoplw must be insecure in themselves to call you ugly. It's a downright lie and to me tantamounts as bullying. So don't let these (insert swear word) bullies get to you. The best revenge (in my opinion) would be to try to overcome your insecurities.
    I'm sorry to hear that you now feel insecure and self-conscious. It's a shame but I can understand if thats the way people have made you feel. Next time anyone calls you ugly, just remember that people out there don't think you are. Having read most of the comments above (didn't read them all) seems as though tsr thinks you're good on the eyes.if somelne calls you ugly it ultimately reflects on themselves.

I don't think there's anything wrong in not havinf hugged anyone etc. This just means you have not found the right person yet, or someone that you're comfortable with.

You said you feel self conscious. This maybe the main culprit. Maybe look to overcome it step by step. I understand self-consciousness myself as I have social anxiety. Sometimes, the only way to get over it is to just force yourself to do it. So next time you stop soing something because you're feeling self conscious, think again and maybe push yourself to do it.

Just so it's out there, if you still don't believe you look good (which you do) then know that looking good is over rated. It's the personality that counts.

Real talk 4.5/10 you are below average. Unless you are 6ft1+ you will have problems attracting of your looks alone.

Just being real.

ReputationRep:
    Lower your gaze sis
    Hamza? :rolleyes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'd give you 8/10.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know who this is too
    I think I do too but don't know why it's anonymous since they've posted pics of themselves before anyway. And I'm sure I've seen them say they'd never post anon so making me question who it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    Best way to spend the evenings after-school I can't lie.

drinktheoceans
    First time I used to underrate massively now I overrate

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    I think I do too but don't know why it's anonymous since they've posted pics of themselves before anyway. And I'm sure I've seen them say they'd never post anon so making me question who it is
    Do you now
    I have posted images before here but I'd rather keep things a little lower key tonight. Most people wouldn't know its me so I'm inclined to keep it that way
    *wipes memory* I never said anything
    I sais only in certain circumstances, which this is :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why people would call you ugly, you look fine to me.

Maybe it's the way you come across or the way you approach girls idk :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know who you are op and your personalty is great so I really don't know what the issue is

Yikes that wasn't expected!
    Are you being serious here?
    If so I wouldn't mind you revealing yourself

But thanks a lot for all that! Greatly aporeciated
    Aww that last part is so sweet! :blush:
    Why??

And im being serious and just saying the truth.

And im kinda dont wanna reveal myself, sorry, but you know me is all im gonna say.

Welcome :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You got a triangle forehead.

http://imgur.com/4wDxJOQ

http://imgur.com/yCz8vzi

Here you go, please dont reveal my identity
    Your hair and facial hair is fine and your eye colour is nice. However, your nose is your worst feature, it's hideous. Improving that would take hard work at the gym in order to slim your face down.

Also, you should try smiling more and looking cheerful. You look miserable and we can tell by looking at you that you're a beta with low self esteem. Your eyes are quite droopy so it just adds to your miserable resting face..
    You need to lighten up more and try to look like you're alert.

4/10. (Would have been much higher if your nose wasn't so fat).

Why??

And im being serious and just saying the truth.

And im kinda dont wanna reveal myself, sorry, but you know me is all im gonna say.

Welcome :hugs:
    I'm not used to this tbh!

Aww that's so sweet! :blush:

I think I know who you are now actually.
    How about if I drop you a rep here, then you can send some form of private thingy?
    Then it'll only be me who knows?

:hugs:

I'm not used to this tbh!

Aww that's so sweet! :blush:

I think I know who you are now actually.
    How about if I drop you a rep here, then you can send some form of private thingy?
    Then it'll only be me who knows?
    Fair enough.

:blush:

Oh do you :erm:

And okay dokey.

Fair enough.

Oh do you :erm:

And okay dokey.

This is so kind!

Hmm well now I'm not so sure tbh. I've got someone else in my mind now, I've no idea anymore

I'm intrigued to see who you are

ReputationRep:
    I'd give you 8/10.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know who this is too
    wobt about me

This is so kind!

Hmm well now I'm not so sure tbh. I've got someone else in my mind now, I've no idea anymore

I'm intrigued to see who you are

Oh and why?, if i told ya who i was you may be disappointed if i aint who you think i am.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.