Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    It was too long ago for me to remember the exact context, but i tried to type the words 'very far' and ended up calling this girl very fat instead which she got offended about until i explained. Other times i've said entirely the wrong word before, which is pretty bad.
    LOL...

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    (though I still don't know what it means)
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    But isn't "come" the proper word for ejaculation?
    Think about it darling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    my friend does that, it gets so annoying..shes always texting like:

"can you *** tonight ?" :mad:
    LMAO ..... its even worse trying to explain it wat was wrong n it .... then they think ur even more of a pervert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    the smallest typo i've ever made that has resulted in the biggest difference is as follows:

A few years back, when i did a lot of programming, I used to use Experts Exchange to solve various little problems I occasionally had. So one day I was going off to that website to ask a question. I hadn't been on it in months, and so it had cleared from my cache, and I couldnt quite remember the URL. The correct URL is: www.experts-exchange.com. However, my first guess was: www.expertsexchange.com. This didn't seem too bad a guess until you realise that it can actually read "Expert Sex Change". The website I discovered, how shall I put it, horrified my young innocent eyes.

The website doesn't exist any more, but whenever I tell this tale it usually results in a good little chuckle. Hope you enjoyed.
    i did sumthing similiar ... i was looking for a site to help me learn Flash when it was oh so cool some 4-5 years ago ... and i typed some website , forgot the hyphen and ended up on a site about flashers at raves

(Original post by infekt)
    i did sumthing similiar ... i was looking for a site to help me learn Flash when it was oh so cool some 4-5 years ago ... and i typed some website , forgot the hyphen and ended up on a site about flashers at raves
    I do things like that also, expect i do it on purpose, but if it resembles an accident i don't feel as guilty.

ReputationRep:
    Think about it darling.
    What do you mean? why have you posted 2 unrelated quotes? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I do things like that also, expect i do it on purpose, but if it resembles an accident i don't feel as guilty.
    hmmm ... accidentally on purpose ... nice ...

ReputationRep:
    Think about it darling.
    Yeah yeah ok...I get it!...
    I have a bad feeling this thread is gonna get deleted!!!...

(Original post by hihihihi)
    What do you mean? why have you posted 2 unrelated quotes? :confused:
    The second quote supplys the answer to the first, that's not unrelated in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    There was a hotel in australia where someone graffitied an s in front of the name so it read sexchange hotel and after 15 years they changed its name to sexchange hotel. oh well struck me as amusing
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I once wrote "Hell is for Heroes" but typed P instead of O

(Original post by juno_the)
    I once wrote "Hell is for Heroes" but typed P instead of O
    Well what you said is probably true though, i'm sure you get a lot of that in hell.

ReputationRep:
    engrish.com - always worth a laugh
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well what you said is probably true though, i'm sure you get a lot of that in hell.
    Yes, but I meant the band

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Yes, but I meant the band
    *scratches head* Now what was that song I heard by them?

I once wrote its instead of it's. I feel ashamed

ReputationRep:
    I keep typing "just a sex" instead of "just a sec" grrr!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I keep typing "just a sex" instead of "just a sec" grrr!!!
    Just one?

ReputationRep:
    My sister once mispelt organism orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    I find 'teh' quite annoying. But I admit that I used to do that as well when I started to touch-type 2 years ago.

This ain't a typo but I remember when my drama teacher back in secondary school said 'I like scratching balls', instead of 'I like the scratching balls bit' when she was watching a group doing some act and commented on how real-life it looked.

Oh, and I hate people who type '***' in text messages. 'Com' is more appropriate but I guess it doesn't help with the fact that 'o' and 'm' are on the same key.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Just one?
    lol :eek:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.