Turn on thread page Beta

I cant find a game to play anymore??? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splishsplash1)
    Ill have to see if i can run Never alone. I think it shouldnt be a problem
    As long as your computer or laptop's a recent model and has had a recent graphics update it should be fine (originally mine opened up to a black screen and wouldn't load)! The control response can be a bit delayed but overall it is a fantastic game. I forgot to mention it does allow for 2 people to play as you control 2 characters. It's made by Upper One Games and was made by consulting with several Inuit elders, so the narration is all in their language. It also has a DLC now that involves a demon mouse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yudothis)
    MOBAs? LoL DotA Smite Overwatch HotS HoN

Or more RPGs? Skyrim Fallout Dark Souls
    Yeah ive played LOL and smite but i dont play regulare enough to actually see myself improve with MOBAs.
    RPG i have played mostly all bethesda titles and dark souls but never completed darksouls.

ReputationRep:
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Spyro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Spyro
    I loved spyro year of the dragon! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crabb1ey)
    As long as your computer or laptop's a recent model and has had a recent graphics update it should be fine (originally mine opened up to a black screen and wouldn't load)! The control response can be a bit delayed but overall it is a fantastic game. I forgot to mention it does allow for 2 people to play as you control 2 characters. It's made by Upper One Games and was made by consulting with several Inuit elders, so the narration is all in their language. It also has a DLC now that involves a demon mouse.
    From looking at pictures i can gather it looks alot like LIMBO. I loved that game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splishsplash1)
    From looking at pictures i can gather it looks alot like LIMBO. I loved that game
    Yeah it's quite neutral coloured with lots of greys, blacks and whites. This makes some of the spirits stand out a lot. It can be creepy like LIMBO. It does have a lot of mystery surrounding it. However it also has some warm moments as it revolves around an Inuit girl going out by herself to find out why a storm hasn't stopped and having a bond with a fox. It's like Ghibli film in that not everything's explained and yet it's still an enjoyable story.

If you're unsure people have put playthroughs on YouTube so you can watch the first few minutes if you like.

Trine does come on offer quite a bit on Steam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crabb1ey)
    Yeah it's quite neutral coloured with lots of greys, blacks and whites. This makes some of the spirits stand out a lot. It can be creepy like LIMBO. It does have a lot of mystery surrounding it. However it also has some warm moments as it revolves around an Inuit girl going out by herself to find out why a storm hasn't stopped and having a bond with a fox. It's like Ghibli film in that not everything's explained and yet it's still an enjoyable story.

If you're unsure people have put playthroughs on YouTube so you can watch the first few minutes if you like.

Trine does come on offer quite a bit on Steam.
    A recent game i played was firewatch. I loved the story on that and that really does have a warm feeling

ReputationRep:
    Battlefield 1. Great single player campaign, if only brief, and stunning multiplayer. Tons of progression, brilliant gameplay, and just an all round awesome game IMO.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.