Turn on thread page Beta

How many 'straight' girls have slept with another woman? watch

(Original post by Mactotaur)
    Hoooold up. Conversion therapy doesn't work.
    Lol not what I meant at all. I could change my mind about whether I wanted to be straight or Bi this instant, therefore I could have slept with woman in the past but call myself straight now. It's not set in stone if the person themselves wants to experiment, sexuality can change if the person themselves wants too. Of course though, forcing someone to change is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I sucked a dude off once...kids: don't do drugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waspee)
    Not necesseraily.
    Nowadays there are many non - whites/ and non Christians living within the borders of Europe.

Are you east european?.
    London/Paris/Berlin may be multicultural but the vast majority of Europe is just white people and not people from other places. And religion just doesn't play a role in most people's lives.

Yes I am from the East.

I am a guy.
    Don't speak in name of all girls.
    I wasn't trying too... I was saying that from MY experience I wouldn't say that...

ReputationRep:
    I am a guy.
    Don't speak in name of all girls.
    I wasn't trying too... I was saying that from MY experience, I would say that...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JapanNet;[url="tel:68234768")
    68234768[/url]]For me I wouldn't say that all girls, or even most girls have that same sort of sexual repulsion toward their own gender.
    Agree 100%.

Idk about sleeping together (that surely makes her Bi) but kissing, loads of girls pull their mates.

'We were drunk' makes that normal.

I'm not criticising or complaining but it is odd when you think about it.

'Let's make them jealous' i've heard when gfs have pulled each other in front of their male partners.

Girls just are more fluid. However, sleeping together is beyond a line.

Kissing/grouping is done by most 'straight' women but not beyond that.

Men - no way.

I can think 'i'd like to look like that' when looking at another guy. I can tell he is good looking but i am repulsed by the thought of touching or anything like that.

I can't explain it, repulsed really is the word. There is no movement nor will there ever be. Unthinkable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snakesnake)
    London/Paris/Berlin may be multicultural but the vast majority of Europe is just white people and not people from other places. And religion just doesn't play a role in most people's lives.

Yes I am from the East.
    I wish it didn't as a fellow atheist which I assume you are too, but sadly religion still plays a big role in a lot in people's lives all over the world including europe.

Anyways ib East Europe they are more traditional than in western Europe.

ReputationRep:
    I wish it didn't as a fellow atheist which I assume you are too, but sadly religion still plays a big role in a lot in people's lives all over the world including europe.

Anyways ib East Europe they are more traditional than in western Europe.
    me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JapanNet)
    For me I wouldn't say that all girls, or even most girls have that same sort of sexual repulsion toward their own gender.

Agree.

e.g. Girls can kiss passionately and mean it. Straight or not.

I could only kiss a guy for a joke. Never genuinely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Agree.

e.g. Girls can kiss passionately and mean it. Straight or not.

I could only kiss a guy for a joke. Never genuinely.
    I will never kiss a guy even as a joke.

ReputationRep:
    me too
    Nice.
    Where are you from?.
    Japan?.

ReputationRep:
    Nice.
    Where are you from?.
    Japan?.
    1/2
    English - Grew up in England and speak English fluently (obviously!)
    Japanese

Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I will never kiss a guy even as a joke.

You're boring.

ReputationRep:
    I have, many times. Who cares?

ReputationRep:
    Well, sleeping with a woman in the past would mean that she WAS gay or at least bisexual. However, as people ca change their sexuality, she could now be straight.
    No it doesn't, no they can't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    You're boring.
    Not "boring".
    Just 100% straight.

(Original post by Obiejess)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sexuality is what ever people want it to be... I can change my sexuality all I want. Forcing someone to change their sexuality is not possible and (in my opinion wrong), but if someone wants to change from straight to bi: then why shouldn't they be able too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sexuality is whatever people want it to be.. If someone wants to change from Bi to Straight, then why shouldn't they be able too? It's forcing someone to switch that isn't possible and is, in my opinion, wrong.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Waspee;[url="tel:68234968")
    68234968[/url]]I will never kiss a guy even as a joke.
    This. I'd hate to kiss a guy. Never in a club scenario.

A pec on the cheek for charity or something... (Maybe). Makes me squirm.

Thing is, if a partner of mine (which i've had in the past) kisses other girls that's 100% fine. Infact i'd just think she is good fun on a nightout.

If she told me she was bi i'd assume she'd want to have sex with other girls and that may put me off her (maybe not) but just kissing and touching she can do what she wants.

Whereas, i don't know of many women that would be cool with their 'straight' guy pulling and touching other men.

As an aside, i know many girls that have a gay friend and will happily get off with him. He can touch her wherever too. It's all just 'fun and games'.

ReputationRep:
    would you say that men are sexually repulsed by their own gender? (writing as a girl here)
    It's true, guys are much more repulsed by their own sex than women are. And it's not even due to conditioning either: it's just a biological repulsion. Imagine putting your hand down a toilet: that's what the feeling's like.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.