Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    keira knightley .... wow !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    For those of us that lead sad lifes, what do you think of those resent pics of Britney naked. She was supposely paid $40 million to do a nude shoot when she was at the height of her career (in other words, at 19).
    where are those pics :rolleyes: ???? i just wanna know so i can shield my eyes *evil smirk*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    For those of us that lead sad lifes, what do you think of those resent pics of Britney naked. She was supposely paid $40 million to do a nude shoot when she was at the height of her career (in other words, at 19).
    i resent those pictures too how dare they take photos of britney naked..

ReputationRep:
    Hmm......what a crap selection. Out of them *****es, I would probably go with Christina Aguilera. And I agree with others about Keira Knightley, she's hot. And so is that babe who plays Lady Penelope. Man, I love a woman in a smart suit. Oh, and Denise Richards as well.

ReputationRep:
    Kate Moss, Nicole Kidman, Liv Tyler, Elle McPherson...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Who do you think it is?
    AMY LEE is the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    where are those pics :rolleyes: ???? i just wanna know so i can shield my eyes *evil smirk*
    I'm not telling you cos some underage invdiduals might sneak to it to see it for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Everdawn], Liv Tyler, QUOTE]

she reminds me of steven tyler with those big lips of hers .... but yeah shes hot ...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it is a crap pick guys, i couldn't think! Well, tell me who you want on ther and i'll do another poll

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it is a crap pick guys, i couldn't think! Well, tell me who you want on ther and i'll do another poll
    Please don't. We'll just give our own opinions on the thread.

ReputationRep:
    keira knightley , no need to put others

ReputationRep:
    i miss sublime envy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

are you telling the truth? i dont think you are.

ReputationRep:
    Elisha Cuthbert. I hate you for missing her off the list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Elisha Cuthbert. I hate you for missing her off the list.
    keira not on either

ReputationRep:
    catherine zeta jones is high up there!

ReputationRep:
    Jennifer Love Hewitt

G

ReputationRep:
    well I watched Love Actualy on the plane yesterday

has to be Keira

or Elisha Cuthbert

thats a **** list really, probably Christina Milian or Aguleira(sp?) from that list

ReputationRep:
    I chosse Britney Spears , but i like cameron diaze

ReputationRep:
    Rachel Weisz (from 'The Mummy/Returns')

Keira Knightley's OK, but has an incredibly annoying voice, and looks somewhat like my sister, so I just don't see her in that light.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.