Turn on thread page Beta

How to find eah other? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That makes it sound like all women are the same, you can juts fashion a connection. You can't, most people you have absolutely zero connection or compatibility with. Those things are rare and we sensed it.
    No, all women are not the same, but you are making this woman out to be like some kind of godlike figure. It's not like people don't have the capacity to properly connect with more than one person over their lifetime dude

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP has learnt his lesson - don't ever ask for advice on TSR.

(Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    I think the OP has learnt his lesson - don't ever ask for advice on TSR.
    I would have done had I had any sense.

This batch of replies is surprisingly fair and uninsulting compared to most, believe me.

(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    No, all women are not the same, but you are making this woman out to be like some kind of godlike figure. It's not like people don't have the capacity to properly connect with more than one person over their lifetime dude
    I've met about 3(top level) and about 1/2 more(next level)

This is on the 'not just lust, but really really connecting' assessment.

That's in 15/16 years.

So one every four years I'd say, although a few more were met when I went out a lot, even alone. I made a lot of effort, so even then we are talking two(when I went out loads), one at uni, and maybe one or two more with a feeling on instinct.

They are all foreign or if they are not, they are ethnic and their parents are.

Oddly.

And I'm not making her out to be god, I just connect with, and like her massively and there is strong mutual attraction.

It's one of those deals where you can just shut up and not talk because you are utterly comfortable and get each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've met about 3(top level) and about 1/2 more(next level)
    So you can manage moving on then.

Do it again.

ReputationRep:
    You know quite a bit about her yet you don't have her number? The reason you need to find her so you can have closure or you will be thinking what if.
    If you met her at the sports club why not go back there and hope she turns up or ask someone who is a regular if they know her.
    If she has no online presence then you will have to pray you will see her again one day if you rejected her then she may have moved on or met someone else now.

(Original post by chikane)
    You know quite a bit about her yet you don't have her number? The reason you need to find her so you can have closure or you will be thinking what if.
    If you met her at the sports club why not go back there and hope she turns up or ask someone who is a regular if they know her.
    If she has no online presence then you will have to pray you will see her again one day if you rejected her then she may have moved on or met someone else now.
    I deliberately kept the distance, to intensify it, and add mystery, and then there was personal problems taking up time to deal with. I'm not arrogant, but she was clearly fascinated and attracted to me, she kept pursuing me...only it wasn't one way, I think she's hot and lovely. We just had a real subconscious, instinctive connection.

It makes me think it would be even more intense if I saw her again about.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.