Turn on thread page Beta

Good Profiles watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamaragymnast)
    Hardly anyone seems to bother even putting anything into their profiles here, no words, no photos, nothing. Why don't people bother at all?
    Umm idk what to put tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socratesfam)
    You definitely mystified me by saving a slew of creepy compliments from shameless white knights and putting it on your bio section. Da***? Those dudes aren't nice, they're just thirsty as hell.

LMAO AT THE DUDE COMPARING YOU TO A CINNAMON ROLL, BETA AS ****.
    Cool story bro. Anything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Cool story bro. Anything else?
    1. <3 sabby wabby wifey is mi lifey x LMAO, it speaks for itself "bro."

ReputationRep:
    1. <3 sabby wabby wifey is mi lifey x LMAO, it speaks for itself "bro."
    Salty? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Salty? :mmm:
    Alright, you got me, as a straight male I'm dying of envy that you have a veritable harem of beta males worshiping you. I WANT STRANGE MEN ON TSR TO COMPARE ME TO A CINNAMON ROLL AND INUNDATE ME WITH CREEPY, CRYPTIC PRAISE SO I CAN POST IT ON MY BIO TOO. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

ReputationRep:
    Alright, you got me, as a straight male I'm dying of envy that you have a veritable harem of beta males worshiping you. I WANT STRANGE MEN ON TSR TO COMPARE ME TO A CINNAMON ROLL AND INUNDATE ME WITH CREEPY, CRYPTIC PRAISE SO I CAN POST IT ON MY BIO TOO. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

First of all, the person comparing me to a cinnamon roll is a female. :lol: So........
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lamaragymnast)
    Hardly anyone seems to bother even putting anything into their profiles here, no words, no photos, nothing. Why don't people bother at all?
    Most people don't wish to reveal their identity.

ReputationRep:
    First of all, the person comparing me to a cinnamon roll is a female. :lol: So........
    Well I'd be lying if I said I was averse to being called a cinnamon roll by a chick. My point remains though, the guys on your bio are 1st class white knights and you know it. Why encourage them? You really can't see the subtext of the **** they're saying???
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'm not sure why people don't update their profiles anymore, it used to be fairly common. I suppose forum habits change? Hardly anyone updates their sigs with their A level subjects/UCAS application/university information these days either.

My profile is nice though.

ReputationRep:
    My profile tells people a lot about who I am as a person. I take my TSR profile very seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd be lying if I said I was averse to being called a cinnamon roll by a chick. My point remains though, the guys on your bio are 1st class white knights and you know it. Why encourage them? You really can't see the subtext of the **** they're saying???
    Dude, I feel as if you're shaming me for something that I'm not even doing. They complimented me and I put it on my bio. I'm not the only TSRian who did that. Also, most of the compliments are from girls. Even that 'Sabby wabby wifey is mi lifey', is a girl. The others are aware that I'm engaged. So, I don't know what exactly am I encouraging?

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I feel as if you're shaming me for something that I'm not even doing. They complimented me and I put it on my bio. I'm not the only TSRian who did that. Also, most of the compliments are from girls. Even that 'Sabby wabby wifey is mi lifey', is a girl. The others are aware that I'm engaged. So, I don't know what exactly am I encouraging?
    LMAO chill out, and I hate when people use that word "shame", it's loaded with so many ******** connotations. You critique anything nowadays and you're shaming it ffs

It's pretty hypocritical to come into this thread throwing shade at the OP for referring to her breasts/sex life and then moan that I'm taking you to task for having like a dozen "appraisals" of yourself in your bio.

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if you have a lot of Mark Corrigan type dudes thinking you're "The One."

ReputationRep:
    LMAO chill out, and I hate when people use that word "shame", it's loaded with so many ******** connotations. You critique anything nowadays and you're shaming it ffs

It's pretty hypocritical to come into this thread throwing shade at the OP for referring to her breasts/sex life and then moan that I'm taking you to task for having like a dozen "appraisals" of yourself in your bio.

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if you have a lot of Mark Corrigan type dudes thinking you're "The One."
    First of all, you are the one who needs to chill out.

Secondly, I can use the word 'shame', if I want and you can't do anything to stop me.

Thirdly, huh? Where did I supposedly throw 'shade' at the OP? I didn't even read her bio. All I did was refer to my own profile. Why are you accusing me of things that I haven't even done.

Finally, you can keep your suggestions to yourself. Bye bye.

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember what's even in my bio. Not like anybody pays attention to them 😅

ReputationRep:
    First of all, you are the one who needs to chill out.

Secondly, I can use the word 'shame', if I want and you can't do anything to stop me.

Thirdly, huh? Where did I supposedly throw 'shade' at the OP? I didn't even read her bio. All I did was refer to my own profile. Why are you accusing me of things that I haven't even done.

Finally, you can keep your suggestions to yourself. Bye bye.
    LMAO, I confused you with another post. My bad lol, now I feel like a bit of a ****,

I'll hold this L graciously....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    My profile tells people a lot about who I am as a person. I take my TSR profile very seriously.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    lol

ReputationRep:

oh you poor cinnamon roll

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.