Turn on thread page Beta

The funniest programme ever is... watch

ReputationRep:
    Little Britain/Jackass/Trigger Happy TV

ReputationRep:
    Spaced, The Day Today or The Office

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    just because you don't get the humour is doesn't mean its poor and it's far better than pathetically obvious gags displayed by the chuckle brothers.
    Max and Paddy are the funniest characters ever created; "Phoenix Nights" is an absolute classic.

Also "Black Books", "The Office", "Spaced" and the mighty mighty MIGHTY "Peep Show", perhaps the funniest yet horribly underrated programme ever. Ooh, and the "Mighty Boosh" on BBC3 has me in stitches, maybe just because of the cheap sets and Vince Noir's hair

ReputationRep:
    simpsons, family guy, only fools and horses, trigger happy tv, lenny henry in pieces

ReputationRep:
    Alaistair McGowan's Big Impression, One Foot in the Grave, Trigger Happy TV, The Kumars at No.42, Goodness Gracious Me...to name a few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-Errant)
    Chucklevision! Agree of disagree? I saw it today (was babysitting) and it was one of the old ones and the funniest ones too. There was a nude sooty joke (Barry just showing his hand) - hilarious. Loses it's charm on the net though...
    Disagree, seen better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    Alaistair McGowan's Big Impression, One Foot in the Grave, Trigger Happy TV, The Kumars at No.42, Goodness Gracious Me...to name a few.
    All the above are really funny!

ReputationRep:
    Porridge, The Good Life. Off the top of my head. I can't think of any more, it's too late and I need some sleep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-Errant)
    Chucklevision! Agree of disagree? I saw it today (was babysitting) and it was one of the old ones and the funniest ones too. There was a nude sooty joke (Barry just showing his hand) - hilarious. Loses it's charm on the net though...
    Gimme Gimme Gimme was da funniest programme ever.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.