Turn on thread page Beta

Everyone is out haloween partying, what are you up 2 my fellow TSRiansssssss watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shafy97)
    I'm currently on a 7 week weight loss programme, currently I'm on week 3, the reason I'm doing this is so my family don't make fun of my weight anymore and so far it's working
    Well done, remember to make sure you have fun while excising. I do just weights normally but now I try to walk on an empty stomach everymorning for 30mins to burn a bit of fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Well done, remember to make sure you have fun while excising. I do just weights normally but now I try to walk on an empty stomach everymorning for 30mins to burn a bit of fat
    Yeah cheers mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socratesfam)
    Nah, I'm pretty ****ed right now. I got a new job but the first payday is on the 25th of November (great pay for a 1st job too, 15k a year) but I can't get a loan, not even from the shoddiest, highest APR finance companies out there, so for 4 weeks I'm gonna be a bum. The real problem will be showing up at the office in clean clothes whilst being a bum.
    Might try to rent a garage so I have somewhere safe to sleep. I'm pretty stressed out and I'm usually incredibly nonchalant.
    They won't give you a loan because it's risky for the bank. Talk to a free debt adviser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    They won't give you a loan because it's risky for the bank. Talk to a free debt adviser.
    any links?

AND LOL, IT'S DEFINITELY ****ING RISKY FOR THE BANKS TO LEND TO A GUY WHO HAS 26P IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT

ReputationRep:
    watching supernatural, playing star wars. Talking to a drunk missus whose at a wedding

ReputationRep:
    Gettin ****ing rekt m888888

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Gettin ****ing rekt m888888
    by your uni lecturer? :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    any links?

AND LOL, IT'S DEFINITELY ****ING RISKY FOR THE BANKS TO LEND TO A GUY WHO HAS 26P IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT
    This might help. http://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/c...her/index.html

You could try everyday loans.

ReputationRep:
    by your uni lecturer? :naughty:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    This might help. http://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/c...her/index.html

You could try everyday loans.
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    I went to one and it was quite boring, so im not going to any until christmas
    There's a few parties in London that look fun.

ReputationRep:
    There's a few parties in London that look fun.

hmm I see, I have only been to 1 tbh. I need to try more

ReputationRep:
    cheers
    Make sure you repay the bank in time if you do get a loan because interest.

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching most of black mirror. I don't think the first 2 series are supposed to be watched all in one sitting I feel like I've been on some trip

ReputationRep:
    Every body in Derry partying n dressed up. Town jammed

ReputationRep:
    But its not Halloween today? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    But its not Halloween today? :/
    I just checked my snapchat and there are currently 3 different haloween parties ( friends with people in 3 schools :/) I was invited to 1 but didn't want to go. I think Friday is a conveinent time for these things

ReputationRep:
    lying in bed, pushing very the limits of my word count, a.k.a. spending a second night writing about stan the man's obedience experiment and its lack of validity, with a view to moving on to talking about the Stanford Prison Experiment and its faults.

i've done 2100+ words over the last two nights, and i'm sort of hoping that i'll get finished tonight. i only have about 600 words to play with, so it's not too much of a struggle.

it's almost 1am here, i'm not tired, and i might even watch a dvd if i finish my assignment.

can't stand partying. thankfully everyone's either too busy or has young kids that they can't afford a minder for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.little.bird)
    lying in bed, pushing very the limits of my word count, a.k.a. spending a second night writing about stan the man's obedience experiment and its lack of validity, with a view to moving on to talking about the Stanford Prison Experiment and its faults.

i've done 2100+ words over the last two nights, and i'm sort of hoping that i'll get finished tonight. i only have about 600 words to play with, so it's not too much of a struggle.

it's almost 1am here, i'm not tired, and i might even watch a dvd if i finish my assignment.

can't stand partying. thankfully everyone's either too busy or has young kids that they can't afford a minder for.
    I have done my politics hwk and will probs sleep

ReputationRep:
    Im just here, trying to grind out my last bits of half term homework just incase I procrastinate for the rest of the weekend
    Just finished my math homework 3 hours ago. I have to do my Physics homework on Saturday (which is today ), so I can relax on Sunday before school.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.