Turn on thread page Beta

He says I'm perfect whilst breaking up with me watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    Oh my god, is this some kind of online relationship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought they both lived an hour or so away from each other but him saying its the distance makes perfect sense and she needs to understand its over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm going to make this quick because no-one likes reading paragraphs after paragraphs.

My boyfriend broke up with me about 4 weeks ago and his reasons at first were:
    "its just not going to work out and it will be easier breaking up now rather than later when we like each-other more" later on he said "hes lost interest in me because we are long distance" then I went on to ask him for a little bit of feedback so I could learn from the experience and gain a little more clarity because I was really hurt by his words. He went on to say how he thinks I'm perfect and I'm everything he could ask for in a girl, and he would pursue a relationship if we didn't live so far away from eachother.

The reason he doesn't think its going to work out is probably because we live far away but I don't know.

I'm still confused about what he has said, he went from saying its because we cant work out, to I'm not interested, to its the distance.. Can anyone help me understand this confusing guy. I don't want him back, and I want to stop talking to him, but understanding why hes said these things might help me move on.
    He's just not that into you.
    If he really wanted you, distance would mean nothing

ReputationRep:
    He's

Just

Not

That

Into

You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I asked him if there was someone else, he said no.. and I haven't felt suspicious or seen any signs that suggest otherwise.
    Well he would say that

it does sound to me like hes found someone else too

if he genuinely considered you to be perfect he wouldn't allow something like distance to break you up

something else is definitely going on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.