Turn on thread page Beta

:sigh:

Meets used to be fun. Used to meet at the Balcony Bar but it's not there any more (or isn't called that). Haven't been down there on a Meet in about four years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    not sure if a day out is worth the risk of getting stabbed
    Being stabbed just makes it more worthwhile lad, only kidding. Don't worry I'm not a axe murderer or some shizzle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlPacino)
    Well it is like Halloween basically, could just be one of those clowns that have been running around like neanderthals, however if it all makes you all feel better I'd add you on Facebook
    If that is you on the Avatar pic I don't think they have anything to worry about.
    You seem like a nice girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DolphinMan)
    If that is you on the Avatar pic I don't think they have anything to worry about.
    You seem like a nice girl.
    id find it more worrying ... a beautiful girl as an Avatar = perfect way to lure someone somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    id find it more worrying ... a beautiful girl as an Avatar = perfect way to lure someone somewhere.
    You are right, but in this case I think that it's really her.
    But don't sue me ( or your grievibg parents) if it turns out it wasn't her.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hahaha thank my mum and dad for the looks, good to know that my Portuguese features off my dad suit me well

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hahaha thank my mum and dad for the looks, good to know that my Portuguese features off my dad suit me well
    Your half Portuguese and half English?.

ReputationRep:
    Your half Portuguese and half English?.
    Yep my dads side are all Portuguese/Indian/Pakistani and my mums side is English/Irish so I'm a bit of a mix

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a meetup with weirdos from this site would be a terrible idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pairofjeans)
    Hm bad thing is though you don't know who is and whose not, best to bring other people i.e close friends and phones too just to be more safer

ReputationRep:
    Hm bad thing is though you don't know who is and whose not, best to bring other people i.e close friends and phones too just to be more safer
    If you're serious then just invite people on facebook or something. All I'm saying is I'd advise against it all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pairofjeans)
    It will defenitely be very very cringy.

ReputationRep:
    It will defenitely be very very cringy.
    Ahh I dunno I'm always doing spontaneous stuff haha, I feel like that may get me in trouble though like your all saying

ReputationRep:
    Yep my dads side are all Portuguese/Indian/Pakistani and my mums side is English/Irish so I'm a bit of a mix
    im part pakistani aswell ... also i agree that meeting a bunch of people from tsr is a bad idea unless you like getting stabbed...

ReputationRep:
    im part pakistani aswell ... also i agree that meeting a bunch of people from tsr is a bad idea unless you like getting stabbed...
    hahaha may be true, it's just I was looking on some other forms and they seem to be doing it to but in London so I was like hm maybe do a meetup in the North

ReputationRep:
    You sure you aren't an axe murderer?, i mean the printworks isn't very well lit, may be scary to meet a stranger there....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'll come! We can play a game of who can guess the smell of my handkerchief! i love that game
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I would advise against making a meet up public, you never know who will turn up and it's best to get to know people first before arranging a meet up. Either get their numbers via PM or something and build up a rapport.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha may be true, it's just I was looking on some other forms and they seem to be doing it to but in London so I was like hm maybe do a meetup in the North
    fair enough... a tsr meet up would consist of a bunch of people on there phones or studying for the entire time... would be pretty boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I would advise against making a meet up public, you never know who will turn up
    ye, could be me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.