Turn on thread page Beta

Homelessness Help! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    no you are trying to plaigairise off people on tsr. i have already helped you enough.
    No what i was doing what asking for a question that would would like to know the answer too, its fine that's you don't have one no need to be so hostile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard.T)
    No what i was doing what asking for a question that would would like to know the answer too, its fine that's you don't have one no need to be so hostile.
    OK here's one, 'how do you go about washing your knickers...'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    OK here's one, 'how do you go about washing your knickers...'?
    You are so horrible , what a stupid question to ask someone who has nothing and you are joking about it... Sickening

ReputationRep:
    You are so horrible , what a stupid question to ask someone who has nothing and you are joking about it... Sickening
    The thing is i'm not joking about it. i have been homeless myself. Washing clothes and underwear is a necessary activity, so i am being serious. Plus i have loads of homeless friends, and talk to them all the time.

Leave me alone now thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I got intrested in the issue when i started talking to them and hearing their side of events
    why don't you ask on some forum (maybe reddit) if anyone's ever been homeless and to answer your questions bc you'll be safe and those vids where they interview homeless people are prob staged lol

like this
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...what_was_your/
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Theres plenty of data and research into homelessnes. Just google it. I did and it comes up with plenty of hits.Crisis as pointed out by Gdunne, St Mungos, Centrepoint, Rowntree foundation, Shelter, homeless.org.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Theres plenty of data and research into homelessnes. Just google it. I did and it comes up with plenty of hits.Crisis as pointed out by Gdunne, St Mungos, Centrepoint, Rowntree foundation, Shelter, homeless.org.
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    why don't you ask on some forum (maybe reddit) if anyone's ever been homeless and to answer your questions bc you'll be safe and those vids where they interview homeless people are prob staged lol

like this
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...what_was_your/
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Homeless people don't/can't vote, so good luck getting the self-serving elite (MPs) to listen to their woes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Homeless people don't/can't vote, so good luck getting the self-serving elite (MPs) to listen to their woes :rolleyes:
    I will do my damn best!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.