Turn on thread page Beta

Black Lives Matter UK and UFFC marched against police brutality in the UK this weeken watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirsty97)
    Ya mean like violently attacking white people simply for being white?

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=JEz4V-YyO_U

Yeah clearly they are a terrorist group and should be treated as such
    No they're not.

And seeing as you're playing devils advocate (or maybe you are really this dim) maybe its payback?

Take a few beats. Black people have got worse off whites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keena89)
    No they're not.

And seeing as you're playing devils advocate (or maybe you are really this dim) maybe its payback?

Ffs you still whining about this I got bored of you last post? Tbh I didn't even read your op nor would I even deign to, knowing it would be the typical, inane SJW drivel.

Yeah that last paragraph surmises everything wrong wih BLM even if it was in jest.

ReputationRep:

QUOTE=keena89;68322820]No they're not.
    Tbh I didn't even read your op nor would I even deign to, knowing it would be the typical, inane SJW drivel. Yeah that last paragraph surmises everything wrong wih BLM even if it was in jest

Payback lmfao. You do realise the status quo is unsustainable. Look at the IQ gap between blacks and whites, blacks in their present state are clearly incapable of running civilisations. If they want payback why don't they get it on the perpetrators of the Arab slave trade or in Latin America were 90% of enslaved blacks were sent to from the European slave trade? The consequences of this have been dire, in Brazil you have 100 million blacks living in near intractable poverty, where they are not afforded affirmative action or government handouts. They live in favelas where police are free to shoot black people with impunity because they don't have rule of law like they do in the West. Trust me in Brazil the police kill blacks at a much higher rate then they do in the US. I'm willing to concede that police brutality does occur in the US, and that is unfortunate but when you have a nation of 300+ million people with 1+ million police officers it's almost inevitable, that's why we have laws to punish extea judicial killings and we vet to ensure we are hiring the right people. Police have a stressful enough job as it is without whiney little brats with zero life experience being on their case.

If you really cared black lives you'd be protesting about the state of blacks in Brazil or the treatment of the "abeed" in the Arab world. Consider this Mauritania an African country didn't even ban slavery unti

ReputationRep:
    Ffs you still whining about this I got bored of you last post? Tbh I didn't even read your op nor would I even deign to, knowing it would be the typical, inane SJW drivel.

Yeah that last paragraph surmises everything wrong wih BLM even if it was in jest.
    You weren't dragged into this thread....
    And everything you've said signifies whats wrong with prejudiced people.
    You posted here purely to be antagonising.
    Now I've done it to you you've got your back up.

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=keena89;68322820]No they're not.

Yeah that last paragraph surmises everything wrong wih BLM even if it was in jest

Payback lmfao. You do realise the status quo is unsustainable. Look at the IQ gap between blacks and whites, blacks in their present state are clearly incapable of running civilisations. If they want payback why don't they get it on the perpetrators of the Arab slave trade or in Latin America were 90% of enslaved blacks were sent to from the European slave trade? The consequences of this have been dire, in Brazil you have 100 million blacks living in near intractable poverty, where they are not afforded affirmative action or government handouts. They live in favelas where police are free to shoot black people with impunity because they don't have rule of law like they do in the West. Trust me in Brazil the police kill blacks at a much higher rate then they do in the US. I'm willing to concede that police brutality does occur in the US, and that is unfortunate but when you have a nation of 300+ million people with 1+ million police officers it's almost inevitable, that's why we have laws to punish extea judicial killings and we vet to ensure we are hiring the right people. Police have a stressful enough job as it is without whiney little brats with zero life experience being on their case.

If you really cared black lives you'd be protesting about the state of blacks in Brazil or the treatment of the "abeed" in the Arab world. Consider this Mauritania an African country didn't even ban slavery unti[/QUOTE]

K.
    Thought you were bored?

ReputationRep:

Yeah that last paragraph surmises everything wrong wih BLM even if it was in jest

If you really cared black lives you'd be protesting about the state of blacks in Brazil or the treatment of the "abeed" in the Arab world. Consider this Mauritania an African country didn't even ban slavery unti
    K.
    Thought you were bored?[/QUOTE]

Going off on a tangent is my penchant.

And that's not an argument 😋

ReputationRep:
    Christ you were born in 89 (I'm inferring from your last two numbers on your username) which makes you 26-7 and yet you're still dumb as $hit. Normally it's the kids of my age bracket that fall for this anti-white crap

ReputationRep:
    Christ you were born in 89 (I'm inferring from your last two numbers on your username) which makes you 26-7 and yet you're still dumb as $hit. Normally it's the kids of my age bracket that fall for this anti-white crap

2 random numbers. And fall for what? Not everyone enjoys trolling. Go elsewhere m

ReputationRep:
    Who's anti white? Again, i said that to get a rise cos thats what you're doing to me.
    And it worked.

ReputationRep:
    BLM has nothing to do with white people and everything to do with preserving the lives and rights of black people where they have few.

Its the media and fear mongerers that made it out to be anti white. All BLM wanted was police to be held accountable for their actions which arent always justifiable.

BLM couldnt be less concerned with what white people do as long as it doesn't affect black people.

ReputationRep:
    No $hit. That's why I put in "jest".

And same I didn't even pay BLM any interest until I saw a clip shared on twitter of then killing a random white person simply because they were white and it opened my eyes to what is going on

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure the UK is actually very tolerant of black lives, when you see things like the London Riots and the shooting of that guy Mark and his background, you tend to build an initolernce which in essence is self inflicted. In the U.K. Young Black people heavily associate themselves with gang culture which is another stereotype, again self inflicted from the black community. My point is change starts on the inside before the outside. I don't see how in the UK other races (particularly white) hold back the prosperity of black lives, you're given equal opportunity and given equal justice in courts.

ReputationRep:
    Admins turn this thread off. when TSR starts to talk about race **** hits 4chan levels of vitriol real quick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    Pretty sure the UK is actually very tolerant of black lives, when you see things like the London Riots and the shooting of that guy Mark and his background, you tend to build an initolernce which in essence is self inflicted. In the U.K. Young Black people heavily associate themselves with gang culture which is another stereotype, again self inflicted from the black community. My point is change starts on the inside before the outside. I don't see how in the UK other races (particularly white) hold back the prosperity of black lives, you're given equal opportunity and given equal justice in courts.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...ndroid-samsung <<< equal opportunity. Before theyve even done anything they're suspected. Give them a chance to change at least

ReputationRep:
    I was even trying to work out how to delete this.
    Too many prejudiced cockroaches coming out.

(Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE)
    Admins turn this thread off. when TSR starts to talk about race **** hits 4chan levels of vitriol real quick

ReputationRep:
    No $hit. That's why I put in "jest".

And same I didn't even pay BLM any interest until I saw a clip shared on twitter of then killing a random white person simply because they were white and it opened my eyes to what is going on
    A large group of people protesting a highly emotionally charged event on something they've probably dealt with their whole lives..... theres bound to be a bad bunch.

Get back to me when BLM follows the lead of EDL or KKK.

This incident is rare and isolated.

BLM act based on what is done to them as black people, not what white people do as white people.

EDL and KKK spend their lives focusing on minimising minorities and separating themselves.

Again BLM dont care about white people. They'll happily live in harmony with them if thats the live they're allowed to have. A harmonious one.

ReputationRep:
    In the article they're marching WITH white people- not attacking them- fighting against the system for those who've lost loved ones due to police brutality.

There were many white families there. So why all this anti white spiel?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...ndroid-samsung <<< equal opportunity. Before theyve even done anything they're suspected. Give them a chance to change at least
    You forgot to mention that stop and search often takes place In areas filled with crime, and areas with high crime rates (excluding high value robberies) tend to be in areas with high poverty, those areas of high poverty often have a large amount of black people. It's not like in the USA where a middle-class man will be stopped then shot. Yes the figures show it's black people being stopped most but does that correlate with local crime rate? Local wealth? Local gangs? Unemployment? I think you'll find yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    You forgot to mention that stop and search often takes place In areas filled with crime, and areas with high crime rates (excluding high value robberies) tend to be in areas with high poverty, those areas of high poverty often have a large amount of black people. It's not like in the USA where a middle-class man will be stopped then shot. Yes the figures show it's black people being stopped most but does that correlate with local crime rate? Local wealth? Local gangs? Unemployment? I think you'll find yes.
    Being working class shouldn't make you suspicious.
    They cant help their circumstances.

When a security guard follows you around the store do you not get annoyed? You know you wont steal so why cant they leave you alone to shop in peace?

Maybe you look like the usual kind of thief. Or maybe theyve had a lot of thefts that day. Fine, but you yourself weren't involved.

Now imagine that feeling almost daily but coming from a higher power that can arrest or put you in custody over a small inconvenience.

Police use resistance to being searched as a means for arrest even though searching without a warrant is illegal.

ReputationRep:
    Being working class shouldn't make you suspicious.
    They cant help their circumstances.

When a security guard follows you around the store do you not get annoyed? You know you wont steal so why cant they leave you alone to shop in peace?

Maybe you look like the usual kind of thief. Or maybe theyve had a lot of thefts that day. Fine, but you yourself weren't involved.

Now imagine that feeling almost daily but coming from a higher power that can arrest or put you in custody over a small inconvenience.

Police use resistance to being searched as a means for arrest even though searching without a warrant is illegal.
    They can help the way they dress, act, the people they get involved with, the way they spend their free time (on the streets) and what they do (often in large groups looking like they're up to no good), that clearly isn't a generalisation of working class but more towards a group within the working class.

There was a shop I used to go and he'd say I had to remove my hoodie, hat and bag before entering, never went back again but I respected his policy when I was there. If you've got nothing to hide then don't be ashamed. Also a few days I was being followed by a security guy at Tesco which was strange, I ended up asking him if I should go for Coke Zero or Pepsi max then I said to him "if you're gonna follow me and don't want me to steal you hold could my basket". Been waiting to share that story with someone for ages!

Pretty sure stop and search is legal if they suspect you of something, they're just not allowed to search your property without a warrant.

Have you realised how retail security aren't female? I've just noticed having thought about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.