Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you like to shop for clothes? watch

ReputationRep:
    New Look and Primark. They're the best two stores in my local shopping centre. I've never been overly keen on Topshop or River Island for clothes, tbh, although I've had my River Island fake-Uggs for about six years and two oversized handbags from Topshop.

I bought a really nice dress from a charity shop a few weeks ago. It was originally an M&S piece and it was only a quid!!

In all honesty, I really miss Republic.

And I almost always only buy clothes from the sale rails. If they're full price they have to be something I just cannot live without - like my favourite muted pink blouse that I bought a few years ago from New Look and the shoes I wear 99.5% of the time.

I buy absolutely all of my underwear in Primark.

ReputationRep:
    High street: New Look, Miss Selfridge, Mango, River Island, Zara, Select, Forever 21, Topshop and HM etc.
    Online: ASOS, Boohoo and Missguided etc.

I hate Primark though lol. I don't shop in charity shops or eBay etc. I can't stand the thought of used clothes etc.

I prefer High Street because of the quality and security, I can always return in 30 days (usually) or exchange.

I have a job now to fund my shopping habits 🙊
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Do people tend to shop at places more dependant on budget or just go for what you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    New Look, Matalan, ASOS, Amazon and Primark.

ReputationRep:
    Primark.

ReputationRep:
    H&M, Forever 21 and 66girls :love:

I haaaaate shopping in store as it's way too much hassle. I do it all online

ReputationRep:
    Usually H&M. I used to be able to find cute stuff at Forever21, I think I'd have better luck on their website. I go to Hot Topic for accesories. When I shop, I go to the mall and don't really pay attention to where I shop at.

ReputationRep:
    I only ever buy jeans from topshop, I'm a size 6 but the fitting in other stores us usually off.I find miss selfridge jeans are alright but i'm a size 4 in those haha. Other stores I shop at are river island, asos (online), zara.
    When I'm tight on money I usually go to H&M or primark.

ReputationRep:
    jumble sales, car boots.

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere I can find what I need for a reasonable price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Do people tend to shop at places more dependant on budget or just go for what you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just go for whatever I like but I always make sure it's affordable first!

If I like it and it's reasonably priced, I usually buy it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I like to buy clothes at Monki, Bershka, Mango. But the best shop for me is second hand! I love all vintage pieces for good price

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    New Look :love: I'm not much a fan of Primark, but I will buy certain things from there

ReputationRep:
    Reiss, Ted Baker, TM Lewin, Farah, NICCE, ASOS.

ReputationRep:
    Versace, Zegna, Hugo boss and Gucci mainly

ReputationRep:
    Literally just primark- because it's cheaper than most other places

ReputationRep:
    I pretty much exclusively shop in H&M. It's ridiculous. They just have the best clothes though and always in the styles I like.
    I'd say I do a pretty much even mix of shopping online and instore. H&M have free online returns so I normally buy something I like in two sizes if I'm not sure if it's going to fit.
    I also like topshop but only in the sale otherwise I find it too expensive. I sometimes shop in TX Maxx too.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.