Turn on thread page Beta

He told me how much he liked me then started ignoring me?! watch

(Original post by Moura)
    How long has it been since you last spoke? I'd definitely just message him like asking for at least an explanation! No harm in it.
    Almost a month since we spoke normally. He ignored me out of the blue then replied three days later when I asked what's up saying something's happened in his life that he needs to focus on completely (?) and he will talk to me another time.

Two weeks later I asked if everything's ok and two days later he replied saying he's fine, just has loads going on and hopes I'm well.

I've had so much going on since last week, little cousin got run over and died and I can't even talk to him about it because it's like he doesn't want to know about my life or even care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Almost a month since we spoke normally. He ignored me out of the blue then replied three days later when I asked what's up saying something's happened in his life that he needs to focus on completely (?) and he will talk to me another time.

Two weeks later I asked if everything's ok and two days later he replied saying he's fine, just has loads going on and hopes I'm well.

I've had so much going on since last week, little cousin got run over and died and I can't even talk to him about it because it's like he doesn't want to know about my life or even care
    You definitely deserve an explanation. 100% think you should message him like "Hey, just wondered what happened, after everything we talked about this I deserve to know why you've suddenly stopped talking to me, I've also had things going on in my life"
    the alternative is just wondering forever what happened waiting for him to change his mind. Take control and stand up for yourself.

(Original post by Moura)
    You definitely deserve an explanation. 100% think you should message him like "Hey, just wondered what happened, after everything we talked about this I deserve to know why you've suddenly stopped talking to me, I've also had things going on in my life"
    the alternative is just wondering forever what happened waiting for him to change his mind. Take control and stand up for yourself.
    Thank you so much, I will use your example. I was wondering how to word it and yours is great x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much, I will use your example. I was wondering how to word it and yours is great x
    good luck i hope you get the answer you need!

(Original post by Moura)
    good luck i hope you get the answer you need!
    I'm so scared but will pluck up the courage

ReputationRep:
    I'm so scared but will pluck up the courage
    do it! you need to

(Original post by Moura)
    do it! you need to
    The last time I tried he replied days later saying there's no need to worry and he hopes I'm well. No kisses or kindness at all in the message :-( he'll probably do the same if I ask again, if not ignore me totally. But i don't know whyy. ;(

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.