Turn on thread page Beta

Fireworks: yay or nay? watch

• View Poll Results: Fireworks: yay or nay?
    Yay
    65.27%
    Nay
    34.73%

ReputationRep:
    No because I am neitber a) a 6 year old or b) from the Stone Age so flashing lights and loud noises are neither fun nor exciting even more so when it comes with the requirement of standing outside on a freezing November evening which a bunch of total morons oooohing and aaaaaahing.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Nay except for public displays only.

:shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    i saw a programme once about a boy and his willy was burnt off by a firework

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Nay.

Pets go abit crazy, the dogs being upset makes me nervous for them haha!

Also so many people in my area who set them off randomly ALL. THE. TIME like some during broad daylight when its near halloween and guy fawkes night is finished?! So annoying lmao.

But...Yay for the main firework show, which the council puts on. I think that should be only the fireworks and bonfire allowed, and stops people being stupid with them.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by the bear)
    i saw a programme once about a boy and his willy was burnt off by a firework

:eek:
    Were you watching one of those late night pay-per-view networks again? :eyeball:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    People on my estate are setting off fireworks. Most of my animals are holding up okay but all of the dogs around here are barking and my cat is really scared. I've made a little bed for her out of a box that sits next to me on the sofa so she's retreated to that, but won't settle down. She was getting there, and was just about asleep, but another load just went off and disturbed her again

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.