Turn on thread page Beta

I dont want to hit my 30s watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    For everyone of those there are probably millions that ended up with terrible lives.

I get you're trying to be positive but lets be realistic.
    Terrible lives in the developed world because they are scared of change

ReputationRep:
    As a guy in his 30s trust me, your 30s are the best decade for you
    you're probably thinking sure, i would have to say this but in all honestly life certainly is much better
    your teens are just a mess, too busy trying to juggle adolescence, acne, fitting in, being liked, making friends, handling puberty along with trying to get an education
    your 20s are you trying to earn your degree and getting your first job and working your way up whilst having to struggle with money and relationship problems
    teens your still a kid, 20s you're not a kid but not really an adult either but 30s is when you finally feel like a grown up
    and because you've been alive for 30 years and gone through a lot of crap in your 20s and teens you're wiser because you've learnt all your lessons and have discovered who you want to be, what you want from life and more importantly whats IMPORTANT in life

I'm not saying you don't still have crap to deal with in your 30s, you will just be able to deal with them better because you will know how to deal with them

This is not just how it is for me, most of my mates and their wives/girlfriends all say the same, that they definitely prefer their 30s to their 20s
    you're maturer, you're wiser, you're more independent, you're never viewed as a kid (and you can always use that in your argument 'a kid?! i'm 33 years old ffs, i'm a grown man'!) you'll - hopefully - have more experience and you tend to have a little more in savings or at least have a better attitude towards spending money

so don't fret, i think you'll enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I'm 32

I didn't want to hit 30 either, but it's not as bad as it seems in the run up to it.
    Well you cheated and got the whole making a family thing done well before your 30s. You already done that scary bit of growing up.

(Original post by 0to100)

Anyway yea I'm getting close but when you think about it, a day is sooo long...which makes week even longer...and a month feel like forever...and a year is 365 of those...
    The days are slow but the weeks/months/years go fast. Also the amount of days you spend doing **** you don't want to do :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    The days are slow but the weeks/months/years go fast. Also the amount of days you spend doing **** you don't want to do :-/
    Idk because I try not to think that way

ReputationRep:
    Idk because I try not to think that way
    hi..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    hi..
    hello there little lass. alrite?

ReputationRep:
    hello there little lass. alrite?
    hii... and nope. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    hii... and nope. :getmecoat:
    I feel sooooo exhausted X_______X

ReputationRep:
    I feel sooooo exhausted X_______X
    sad times, but im not physically exhausted, im emotionally exhausted, tired with life

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.