Turn on thread page Beta

Who would vote for in the next General Election? watch

• View Poll Results: Who would your vote for in the next GE?
    Conservatives
    34.71%
    Labour
    34.71%
    Liberal Democrats
    9.92%
    UKIP
    9.09%
    Greens
    4.96%
    Other
    6.61%

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I thought you were going to post a link to the TSR election in the OP James?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I, unsurprisingly, would be voting for Labour. I honestly wish the internal dialogue and the commitment to unity was more like the Labour supporters on TSR but my support remains firm. Here's to the next generation all the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I thought you were going to post a link to the TSR election in the OP James?
    Ohh I thought you meant the other way around, will edit the OP now!

Shame that the Tories are getting thrashed in this opinion poll compared to last night how the tables have turned...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Ohh I thought you meant the other way around, will edit the OP now!

Shame that the Tories are getting thrashed in this opinion poll compared to last night how the tables have turned...
    I wouldn't worry too much about it seeing as there's only 39 voters. When you posted your first 'prediction' I hadn't even voted here yet.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Obviously Labour

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Labour. But this is a really tricky one because Labour just aren't providing a strong opposition at the moment. They're all over the bloody place and it's embarrassing. Really embarrassing. How anyone could be crazy enough to vote for another Tory government after the atrocities we've seen since they were let loose independent of the Lib Dems though is beyond me.

The best option to be honest is that we all vote Monster Raving Looney Party and give a giant two fingers to the main parties and there shambolic childlike behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    just vote bloody green im tired of this ****

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the Conservatives.

ReputationRep:
    Labour
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by stepmumdiaries)
    Labour. But this is a really tricky one because Labour just aren't providing a strong opposition at the moment. They're all over the bloody place and it's embarrassing. Really embarrassing. How anyone could be crazy enough to vote for another Tory government after the atrocities we've seen since they were let loose independent of the Lib Dems though is beyond me.
    (Original post by Crazy Chicken)
    Labour
    A good choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    A good choice
    The gaps luckily closing between us and you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The gaps luckily closing between us and you
    'Tis a shame

Spoiler:
    Show

The gaps between the quality of our respective parties though are still vast though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    'Tis a shame

Spoiler:
    Show

The gaps between the quality of our respective parties though are still vast

And the gap between your RL party and the general public are exponentially increasing
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    And the gap between your RL party and the general public are exponentially increasing
    I can't argue with that

ReputationRep:
    jamestg If you're trying to make predictions for the MHoC election based on this, you do know that not all MHoC parties have a rl equivalent, right?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    SNP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    jamestg If you're trying to make predictions for the MHoC election based on this, you do know that not all MHoC parties have a rl equivalent, right?
    Yep. Seemed to work last time though.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Seemed to work last time though.
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Either Conservative or UKIP.

I don't like Nigel Farage or some of UKIP's policies (especially their stance on gay marriage). However, our local UKIP MP is fantastic and has always put his community first.

I really do like the conservatives under Theresa May. She's a really strong leader, we need right now. However, the local MP for conservatives is absolutely awful and arrogant.

Basically, I have either got to vote for our fantastic UKIP local MP or the actual party I want to lead the country.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.