The Student Room Group

Who would vote for in the next General Election?

Scroll to see replies

I thought you were going to post a link to the TSR election in the OP James?
I, unsurprisingly, would be voting for Labour. I honestly wish the internal dialogue and the commitment to unity was more like the Labour supporters on TSR but my support remains firm. Here's to the next generation all the same.
Reply 22
Original post by RayApparently
I thought you were going to post a link to the TSR election in the OP James?

Ohh I thought you meant the other way around, will edit the OP now!

Shame that the Tories are getting thrashed in this opinion poll compared to last night :frown: how the tables have turned...
Original post by jamestg
Ohh I thought you meant the other way around, will edit the OP now!

Shame that the Tories are getting thrashed in this opinion poll compared to last night :frown: how the tables have turned...

I wouldn't worry too much about it seeing as there's only 39 voters. When you posted your first 'prediction' I hadn't even voted here yet.
Obviously Labour :wink:
Reply 25
Bump
Labour. But this is a really tricky one because Labour just aren't providing a strong opposition at the moment. They're all over the bloody place and it's embarrassing. Really embarrassing. How anyone could be crazy enough to vote for another Tory government after the atrocities we've seen since they were let loose independent of the Lib Dems though is beyond me.

The best option to be honest is that we all vote Monster Raving Looney Party and give a giant two fingers to the main parties and there shambolic childlike behaviour.
Reply 27
just vote bloody green im tired of this ****
Definitely the Conservatives.
Labour
Original post by stepmumdiaries
Labour. But this is a really tricky one because Labour just aren't providing a strong opposition at the moment. They're all over the bloody place and it's embarrassing. Really embarrassing. How anyone could be crazy enough to vote for another Tory government after the atrocities we've seen since they were let loose independent of the Lib Dems though is beyond me.

Original post by Crazy Chicken
Labour

A good choice :wink:
Reply 31
Original post by Quamquam123
A good choice :wink:

The gaps luckily closing between us and you :colone:
Original post by jamestg
The gaps luckily closing between us and you :colone:

'Tis a shame :frown:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Quamquam123
'Tis a shame :frown:

Spoiler

And the gap between your RL party and the general public are exponentially increasing :smile:
Original post by jamestg
And the gap between your RL party and the general public are exponentially increasing :smile:

I can't argue with that :biggrin:
@jamestg If you're trying to make predictions for the MHoC election based on this, you do know that not all MHoC parties have a rl equivalent, right?
SNP
Reply 37
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
@jamestg If you're trying to make predictions for the MHoC election based on this, you do know that not all MHoC parties have a rl equivalent, right?

Yep. Seemed to work last time though.
Original post by jamestg
Yep. Seemed to work last time though.

Fair enough:smile:
Either Conservative or UKIP.

I don't like Nigel Farage or some of UKIP's policies (especially their stance on gay marriage). However, our local UKIP MP is fantastic and has always put his community first.

I really do like the conservatives under Theresa May. She's a really strong leader, we need right now. However, the local MP for conservatives is absolutely awful and arrogant.

Basically, I have either got to vote for our fantastic UKIP local MP or the actual party I want to lead the country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending