52.62%
    Poor and beautiful
    47.38%

ReputationRep:
    Poor and beauts.

Marry a rich man innit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    rich and ugly. im currently on benefits and it is no fun whatso ever.
    Haha so am I but I voted poor and beautiful. I feel your pain though.

I figured one of the reasons I would like to be rich is so I can afford to go to the gym, buy expensive makeup, and nice clothes, essentially all things that would make me beautiful. So if I were rich and ugly [and bearing in mind the caveat included by OP] then it would defeat the object somewhat.

So I'd rather stay as I am. But be more beautiful

ReputationRep:
    poor and beautiful. I am a decently clever person so I could get a good job and become... nearer to rich.I know it wont be brilliant but i'll still be happy, plus i'll have all the horrible features of my body (mostly acne) removed and i'll actually have a realistic chance of meeting someone.... I don't mind being alone but if i do meet someone and i do look good i'll happily oblige to being with them

yeh, poor and beautiful, my intelligence removes the negative effect

ReputationRep:
    If by "poor" you mean working class then I would prefer to be poor and beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Swede)
    Poor and beautiful. I can always work my way up and start a couple of businesses and so on.

True

ReputationRep:
    I would rather be poor and beautiful as u all said beauty attracts rich and I don't mind being poor just as long as I aint scary
    So beauty here I come

ReputationRep:
    <rich
    <tall
    <intelligent
    <religious
    <strong
    <handsome af

#deportthepoor

ReputationRep:
    Poor and beautiful ofcourse

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    rich and ugly. Money buys beauty.

ReputationRep:
    It's now 536 votes. Just two more and this could be the result of a US presidential election. Right now, the Republicans, at 275 votes, have already exceeded 270 electoral votes so they have won. Could this be the result for the 2016 Presidential Election? A Trump victory?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I'd rather not struggle with money, so rich and ugly.

ReputationRep:
    I would rather see my ugly face in the rearview mirror of my Lamborghini than stare at my beautiful face in glass windows
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    (...)
    And no, before you ask, if you're rich and ugly, you cant pay for surgery to get it fixed and if you're poor and beautiful, you cant marry a rich person.
    Good tro know that the typical questions are cleared in advance.

Decided for being beautiful and poor. It is just a familar feeling and experience to me. Being poor fits to my attitude to life perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    poor + beautiful.
    if you're beautiful you can get a rich partner and then just get them to buy you stuff.
    sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I don't even want to be rich, so this is an easy one for me!
    Tbh, sometimes I don't want to be beautiful either, when men look at me in that way, especially when they're with their girlfriend/wife. It makes me feel so horrible I just want to be ugly. But beauty is a gift, and I don't know that I would think the same way if I were actually ugly.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lost Her Way)
    Poor and beauts.

Marry a rich man innit.
    That is not permitted by the OP. The same goes for rich people to pay a cosmetic operation. Your choice is restricted to a condition in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    Haha I don't even want to be rich, so this is an easy one for me!
    Tbh, sometimes I don't want to be beautiful either, when men look at me in that way, especially when they're with their girlfriend/wife. It makes me feel so horrible I just want to be ugly. But beauty is a gift, and I don't know that I would think the same way if I were actually ugly.
    You are so strong

Keep being brave, keep being YOU

ReputationRep:
    Rice and ugly

ReputationRep:
    I'm already poor and beautiful lol

I'm a beautiful boi

but I'd be rich and ugly in a heartbeat

ReputationRep:
    rich and ugly
    I am already both and can say it great ok it's mainly golddiggers but any holes a goal and all that

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.