The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. The USA must be seized to save humanity!

Scroll to see replies

The FBI hasn't found anything incriminating yet. Should we automatically assume that all of the sex allegations against Trump are true?
Reply 21
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Being the subject of an investigation is not in itself a reason to hate a person. The entire point of the investigation is to determine if there was any wrongdoing. I suggest you wait for the verdict.

But the verdict could be after election!!!!
Hi there,

I just logged in to say you're a complete reta*rd.

Oki, bye :3
Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC
The FBI hasn't found anything incriminating yet. Should we automatically assume that all of the sex allegations against Trump are true?

That's what everyone has been doing already.
Reply 24
Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC

Well of course not there is no video or tapes of such a act.

At least there is proof Hillary had A home brew server with some government documents inside!
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
None of the candidates are good this year, but Hillary's the best of a bad bunch. Trump has terrible policies and he's a terrible person (far worse than someone who made a mistake in the way they conducted their job), Johnson is a libertarian, which is bad enough in itself since it is economically illiterate and punishes the unfortunate poor, but also clueless, and Stein is against science and its progress.

Your point about reclamation is beyond absurd.

Your point about libertarianism being economically illiterate is the most absurd claim I have ever had to read.
Original post by tarmangue
Your point about libertarianism being economically illiterate is the most absurd claim I have ever had to read.

It's economically sound, provided your understanding of economics tries to simplify everything in models which miss most of the fundamental points. It's the conclusion you'd reach after doing the first two weeks of an economics degree and nothing else.
Either way I'm leaving the US
Original post by 2016_GCSE
2 FBI investigations to her name and A Corrupt Political Party.

No nation can let this filth in to the White House because of the devastation she could cause!

Britain, Spain, France & Russia should prepare there armies and go back and seize the mess they left to develop after Independence. (Russia takes Alaska)

Most Americans are decedents of European immigrants anyway so A reclaim could be justified after all who want's A president in the White House under FBI investigation???

Her and Bill are murderers. How they get jailed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're both very bad candidates but Hillary has been linked to so much corruptness and even deaths. I'd rather have Trump in the Whitehouse than a murderer tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am actually worried that she will be assassinated. Fox News has whipped up so much hatred towards her.

I think either of them could be assassinated if they win. Lots of hate for both candidates, media causes hate of Clinton, Trump causes hate of Trump.

Next president is ****ed.
Stop being dramatic. Clinton is no worse than many of the other corrupt former leaders the United States has had. I don't like her at all, but I fail to see how she's this unique source of evil that Trump supporters paint her as.
Reply 32
If I was American I would be asking myself "Do I think Clinton would run this country honestly, legally and look after the security & welfare of the American people before everything else". The answer would be a big "Hell no".

She'd be lining her pockets with Saudi money from day one....and anyone who disagrees with her, let's just say they would suddenly become "suicidal".
Reply 33
Original post by the bear
The Donald is going to become president next week. We are saved

Fixed it
Reply 34
Being the subject of an investigation is not in itself a reason to hate a person. The entire point of the investigation is to determine if there was any wrongdoing. I suggest you wait for the verdict.

When investigators basically say there's evidence she broke the law but she didn't mean to so we are going to let her off that is a reason to hate someone
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by RossB1702
Her and Bill are murderers. How they get jailed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They haven't killed anyone it's just a coincidence people looking into them die

Who hasn't committed suicide then crawled into a gym bag
Reply 36
Original post by joecphillips
When investigators basically say there's evidence she broke the law but she didn't mean to so we are going to let her off that is a reason to hate someone
Maybe all the Americans who end up in Court can use that excuse - the FBI says I broke the law but because I didn't know I was breaking the law it's OK. Can't have one rule for Clinton and one for the rest of the USA now can we.
Stop feeding the idiot.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Most of these allegations are FRESHLY out..... Can they really be believed???

Anyone can come up with A rape story....

i agree however i think everything ultimately joins together, and there many a video where trump isn't the nicest towards womem, including things like 'once youre famous you can do anything to women'
https://www.rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/

I'm not sure if Mr. Obama was licking someone's boots in Citibank....or if someone in Citibank was licking Mr. Obama's boots. It must have been great licks! :-)

Okay, dude, sometimes democracy is the government of crooks, by crooks, for crooks. It's the truth. Money is God. Everyone wants it. Mrs. Clinton also wants it. It's the rule of something called capitalism.

Don't be surprised if Mrs. Clinton wins the White House. She will use any means to become the first female leader of US. No one can stop this lady now. Just be prepared for the worst.

And don't be surprised if someone in Wikileak will be killed by unknown men in black! :-)

1478343784086.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending