Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Geek Slayer)
    y dont u just join societies in real life u disgraces to the human races.

all people do on here is cheat on exam papers, **** and talk rubbish.
    hmmm, I think someone needs to get in touch with their inner ewok.

ReputationRep:
    tut tut tut, i think someone needs to get in touch with reality.

do u carry around a laptop everwhere u go wivarin or are you a typical complete and utter disgrace, commonplace in these parts.

maybe in a few years when u have reached close to a million posts u will be able to see what a waste of time and what a humiliation that u have become.

until then tut tut tut.
    geek

ReputationRep:
    tut tut tut, i think someone needs to get in touch with reality.

do u carry around a laptop everwhere u go wivarin or are you a typical complete and utter disgrace, commonplace in these parts.

maybe in a few years when u have reached close to a million posts u will be able to see what a waste of time and what a humiliation that u have become.

until then tut tut tut.
    I happen to have a good social life, not a great one, but it is good. I do not even own a laptop.

I do not need a urak, may a troll telling me what is wrong with my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I happen to have a good social life, not a great one, but it is good. I do not even own a laptop.

I do not need a urak, may a troll telling me what is wrong with my life.
    brace yourself for the intellectually mind blowing reply, wiwarin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ģΰllωﺃиפֿ)
    brace yourself for the intellectually mind blowing reply, wiwarin
    I intend to, I am wondering what great wisdom and incite I will be granted.

ReputationRep:
    looks like uve gone to a lot of trouble wiv ur name and pic. ur also defending the undefendable.

someones obviously trying to suck upto the mods and high posters. a typical geek, sucking upto the superiors. ican c it in ur future - a future or current aespergers syndrome/hikkikomori sufferer.
    my name and pic took me all of 5 minutes and looks like you're only one post behind me, so come, hold my hand, lets be typical geeks together shall we?

ReputationRep:
    looks like uve gone to a lot of trouble wiv ur name and pic. ur also defending the undefendable.

someones obviously trying to suck upto the mods and high posters. a typical geek, sucking upto the superiors. ican c it in ur future - a future or current aespergers syndrome/hikkikomori sufferer.
    So now you are insulting me using a condition I actually have, very good. So what I have aspergers syndrome, it matters not to me.

ReputationRep:

I also do not suck up to these high posting members, for one reason, I am one and I do not suck up to the mods.

ReputationRep:
    stop talkin about star trek.
    I was not talking about star trek at all.

Could you respond to the fact you just insulted me using the fact I have aspergers syndrome.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.