Turn on thread page Beta

This guy is too keen :S watch

(Original post by 999tigger)
    If you are capable and have been chatting in depth and for long periods, then a few emojis arent harmful. If I for them for 50% of the text then i'd think that was the only way they could communicate. I'd find it depressing and a bit moronic.

I think OPs point is saying I love you takes much more time to get to know someone so it means soemthing, so to be bandying it about so early makes it less about her and just he likes the idea of it. It lacks a bit of meaning. She wouldnt be ready tosay it back till months down the line and then it would be a big decision.
    Yes exactly, he sent me a couple of heart/kiss emojis after saying I was beautiful once and that seemed fitting, I thought nothing of it besides thinking it was cute. Tonight he was saying good night to me then -inserts 5 lines of heart emojis- -2 lines of kiss faces- 'I love you too much, have a nice evening'. I haven't mentioned this but after he told me he liked me and telling me I was the one, he sent me a wink and a bride emoji.. should alarm bells be ringing? I ignored it and thought it was just a flirt tactic and maybe it is.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes exactly, he sent me a couple of heart/kiss emojis after saying I was beautiful once and that seemed fitting, I thought nothing of it besides thinking it was cute. Tonight he was saying good night to me then -inserts 5 lines of heart emojis- -2 lines of kiss faces- 'I love you too much, have a nice evening'. I haven't mentioned this but after he told me he liked me and telling me I was the one, he sent me a wink and a bride emoji.. should alarm bells be ringing? I ignored it and thought it was just a flirt tactic and maybe it is.
    I find endless use of emojis lazy as though they cant have a real chat and this is just a substitute that you fall for the cuteness of it. he should be listenting talking and sharing with you, not busying himself in his own romatic drama.

You like him. Give him a chance to calm down and then it either works for you or if it doesnt then you know he couldnt listen and it was all a bit of infatuation, good for him but a bit empty for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    omg lmao cuck spotted

It is so hard for me to love a girl. the most i'll love a girl is 20%, my country 50%, my people 60%, and my religion 80%. this phag loves you already :rofl:
    The ****? But I bet the country you're so inlove with, you don't even live there. ****kkk outtttt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    The ****? But I bet the country you're so inlove with, you don't even live there. ****kkk outtttt.

https://i.redd.it/7ibilpkzjzpx.jpg
    Any girl who gets the first one is third date material #qualitycontrol
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 14572950_615697208602188_5182320006346895746_n.jpg (17.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)

https://i.redd.it/7ibilpkzjzpx.jpg
    Any girl who gets the first one is third date material #qualitycontrol
    Guys actually want Donald trump, what? Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Guys actually want Donald trump, what? Lol.
    Look at that beautiful spray tan and blonde hair 😚😍

ps assuming you are good looking, wouldn't reply otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Look at that beautiful spray tan and blonde hair 😚😍

ps assuming you are good looking, wouldn't reply otherwise.
    I think girls who spray tan are self haters just like girls who bleach .

ReputationRep:
    I think girls who spray tan are self haters just like girls who bleach .
    We are talking about the God Emperor, no one cares about your girl problems.

ReputationRep:
    Todays young men are so lost.

ReputationRep:
    He's probably just saying that because he's busy and can't be bothered to text you something interesting. Since he's been in a long relationship, he is automatically doing what he used to do with his ex-girlfriend.

Give him time and he will settle on his own.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.