Turn on thread page Beta

Long distance relationship, his lack of contact watch

(Original post by 999tigger)
    So make it a fair challenge and you cna get the measure of him.

1. Work out a realistic plan to improve.
    It works both ways btw.
    2. See how important you are by how he responds.

Then you dont have to stress, becayse you know you can walk away with a clear conscience knowing it wont work because despite what he says (lot of rubbish) he wont make the effort. Entirely his doing.

He may have just underestimated or realised the sort fo commitment needed. Easy fro someone who really does care, less so for someone who is a bit naive and not willing to make an effort.
    Yes okay I will take your advice and I agree with everything you wrote. I just logged into Facebook messenger, and saw he was online about 15 minutes ago, so clearly he has time to chat on Facebook, but to not even read or respond to his girlfriend on whatsapp so that says it all. I can't thank you enough for your help.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes okay I will take your advice and I agree with everything you wrote. I just logged into Facebook messenger, and saw he was online about 15 minutes ago, so clearly he has time to chat on Facebook, but to not even read or respond to his girlfriend on whatsapp so that says it all. I can't thank you enough for your help.
    Just trying to teach you so you learn from it and then know how it might work in the future. I cant emphasise enough to remember to look at any difference between what someone says to your face (because words are cheap) and what their actions are like. Some people think they can soft soap you forever, vut you have to go behind the curtain so to speak. Your decisions, but you are getting stroing pointers as to what the evidence in. Hope it works out in one way or another.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.