Turn on thread page Beta

What's everyone doing on bonfires day watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parisax100)
    Same lol
    sad timeees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simonthegreat)
    That's what i want now as well. Can't be bothered to make it so will order a pizza instead. Got tickets to go to a firework display tomorrow with some mates,so just chilling and checking out tsr today.
    Damn, now I want a pizza. Dunno if it's still open at this time though :/

ReputationRep:
    Lying in bed after a 7.5 hr shift with no breaks; being seriously worried about an event that's affected a close friend but since I have no details, I can't do or say anything to help. As a result, can't sleep which forces me to browse TSR, so all in all, a *****y night....

ReputationRep:
    Dont call it bonfire day please
    it's not a full day event
    it's at the darker hours of the evening

ReputationRep:
    Lol sidetracked g
    (Original post by natalie_pxx)
    yeaaa like 10 mins ago i was scrolling through netflix and it has resulted to this .. :/ :

ReputationRep:
    Certainly not burning my money and contributing massively to global warming.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry b

(Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    Dont call it bonfire day please
    it's not a full day event
    it's at the darker hours of the evening

ReputationRep:
    Sorry things will get better
    (Original post by SilverActor2033)
    Lying in bed after a 7.5 hr shift with no breaks; being seriously worried about an event that's affected a close friend but since I have no details, I can't do or say anything to help. As a result, can't sleep which forces me to browse TSR, so all in all, a *****y night....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by struggler07)
    Sorry things will get better
    I certainly hope so, I would have normally watched V for Vendetta (a tradition for me) but it's too late now..

ReputationRep:
    Id rather spend it on clothes
    (Original post by Marshall Taylor)
    Certainly not burning my money and contributing massively to global warming.

ReputationRep:
    Watch it on YouTube
    (Original post by SilverActor2033)
    I certainly hope so, I would have normally watched V for Vendetta (a tradition for me) but it's too late now..

ReputationRep:
    7 hour walk followed by fish & chips and a couple of small bonfires. Overall a pretty good day.

ReputationRep:
    Walk for 7 hours that's far and yeah I bet the day was good
    (Original post by TimGB)
    7 hour walk followed by fish & chips and a couple of small bonfires. Overall a pretty good day.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody gives a **** about Guy Fawkes. Diwali is where its at. Who went to Trafalgar Sq for the light explosions?

ReputationRep:
    It's fun to see the fireworks, not me stayed home all day eat Indian yolo
    (Original post by GlobalAgenda)
    Nobody gives a **** about Guy Fawkes. Diwali is where its at. Who went to Trafalgar Sq for the light explosions?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.