Turn on thread page Beta

Dating someone who is a 10. Out of my league? watch

ReputationRep:
    def aint a 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jalby1992)
    Yeah that sounds about right. I can't score you but u can statiscally score the world? Unfair

I was offended. Thanks anyway, haha.

And I'm talking biologically, less than 50% of the world is "beautiful".. which is, odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WrenLazarus)
    I was offended. Thanks anyway, haha.

And I'm talking biologically, less than 50% of the world is "beautiful".. which is, odd.
    Lol dont worry 7 is good hard to judge on my phone with a pic smaller than my finger nail anyway loool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah well depends how bicoastal you are on the world. 1/5 of the world roughly are Chinese lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol dont worry 7 is good hard to judge on my phone with a pic smaller than my finger nail anyway loool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah well depends how bicoastal you are on the world. 1/5 of the world roughly are Chinese lol
    It's hard to fit the "beauty" standard either way, these days. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Not if you are a bird. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool

ReputationRep:
    Not if you are a bird. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool
    haha, same. I look better after a good tan and a month at the gym. Lmao. Always room for improvement.

ReputationRep:
    Not if you are a bird its not hard to. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool. Them guys that make u think u r not a beauty r ********s anyway so u wanna avoid them anyway theyre only good for one thing

Back to the original post tho if you have got a 10 u gotta keep your eyes open and whitsabout you. Ive been out with 2-3 9.5/10s and every bloke has eyes on them everywhere and they get chatted up about 10 times a day when out

ReputationRep:
    Haha you know my internets **** just posted that twice. Good luck anyway lol

haha, same. I look better after a good tan and a month at the gym. Lmao. Always room for improvement.

ReputationRep:
    Not if you are a bird its not hard to. Just make sure the lads had 4 stellas. Nah I disagree there is someone for everyone. I'm happy with a 7. Coz im only 6.5/7 on a good day. If i went gym more and sunbeds my maximum score would be 7.5 loool. Them guys that make u think u r not a beauty r ********s anyway so u wanna avoid them anyway theyre only good for one thing

Back to the original post tho if you have got a 10 u gotta keep your eyes open and whitsabout you. Ive been out with 2-3 9.5/10s and every bloke has eyes on them everywhere and they get chatted up about 10 times a day when out
    Exactly. When you get to a certain point on the 'beauty' scale - you're either expected to be a **** girl/boy, a narcissistic ****, the trophy wife or stupid model. That's why I'm happy with who I am, lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Wren you are a 7. The person who posted this if your an 8.5 your like almost a model so a 10 is not out your league lol.

I think girls ratings are diff to lads below is a lads one

5/10 not fit or ugly
    6/10 quite fit
    7/10 pretty fit
    8/10 absolute sort
    9/10 near enough ****ing perfect but has small tits or arse
    10/10 ridicolously fit super model with body of a godess
    On my instagram at least half of the people I'm following are 10's because I follow a lot of models and actresses haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha you know my internets **** just posted that twice. Good luck anyway lol
    Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    On my instagram at least half of the people I'm following are 10's because I follow a lot of models and actresses haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're usually 'fakies' - breast implants ect.

And yeah, sadly. Most well-known actors.. are usually well-known due to their looks, and not their acting as well.

ReputationRep:
    Without filters, make up and all sorts of magical trickery girls use on instagram most of them are probably 6 tops lol.

I saw Michelle Keegan in Magaluf with no make up she went from a 8.5/9 to a 6 lol. Wren do you feel better about your 7 now? haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mi...RFzeBHRBaXM%3A Well ****.

ReputationRep:
    Talkk to him about it.

ReputationRep:
    They're usually 'fakies' - breast implants ect.

And yeah, sadly. Most well-known actors.. are usually well-known due to their looks, and not their acting as well.
    Yeah I suppose but I think Kate Upton and Margot Robbie are the only natural ones I follow lol.

ReputationRep:
    The whole number scoring thing is stupid , completley subjective

ReputationRep:
    yeah omg, Margot Robbie defo a 10 or 11/10 in Wolf of Wall Street lmao

Yeah I suppose but I think Kate Upton and Margot Robbie are the only natural ones I follow lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    The whole number scoring thing is stupid , completley subjective
    I agree, people have different opinions. I can see a girl and think she's a 10 and my friend would say she's isn't even a 5. For instance my friend doesn't think Emma Stone is nice looking and I think she's stunning. It's just down to opinion really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah omg, Margot Robbie defo a 10 or 11/10 in Wolf of Wall Street lmao
    Yeah any person who has the utmost luck of having any kind of relationship with her can consider themselves fortunate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.